- ; [ 014 ]

i failed most of my exams except biology which is ironic cause i hate bio the most ☠️

i also have make-up classes to attend bc of that OAHHAHAHAG

but thank you so much for the kind words everyone! they rlly mean a lot to me and they help me keep going throughout the day <3

———

"WHERE IS ( Y/N ) !?" Sovieshu rages, eyebrows furrowed eyes glaring into the servants.

"M-miss ( l/n ) has left for the Borders your Majesty." The head butlers quickly answers in an attempt to calm the Emperor.

The man bites his tongue to prevent anymore words from leaving his lips as he turns to comfort Rashta, who's lying in bed like an injured animal. Tears pouring from her eyes.

"So she ran away before I could get to her..." he laughs humorlessly, combing a hand through his hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The night was young, crickets singing along the soft zephyrs as you step into the House of Tuania. 

"My Lady, Shall I prepare a meal? We will call for the Duchess-"

"I need the Duke. Tell him I wish to speak to him briefly. No meals are needed." You sternly command the maid, voice telling her you're in a race against time.

She nods, motioning for you to follow her as she begins to ascend the stairs.

You've been to this house several times, mostly to have chats with the Duchess and eat snacks with her.

The maid enters the room for a while before fully opening it to have you step in. You do, watching as she swiftly leaves and closes the door. You turn towards the duke, "Good evening, Duke Tuania." you great, bowing before taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Good Evening, Lady ( y/n )." He returns the greeting, setting down the quill. "What brings you here?"

"I'm aware this may seem rather...odd. But please trust my words for now." You watch as he nods, "Lies, if repeated enough, will be accepted as Truth. Please trust Lady Nian no matter the circumstance." you give him a stare that tells him you're serious.

He sweats, "...Of course, Lady ( y/n ). I need not of you to tell me that. I already trust my wife with all I have." he smiles, placing a hand on his chest. He'd been set aback by the sudden warning--or at least that's what it felt like--but he's seen how close of a friend you are to Duchess Tuania and how much help you've contributed to the Tuania name, so it would be the least he could do to keep your words to heart.

"I am aware. But please, never doubt her, regardless of the rumors that will spread in the future." You warn him for the second time before standing. "That's all the time I have. My sincere apologies for the lack of politeness, and please let the Duchess know I say hello."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"( y/n )!" Koshar screams, running towards you like a child would when the ice cream truck was just around the corner, big smiles and all.

He takes his time to wrap his arms around your figure, raising you up and twirling you around as he cheerily laughs.

You yelp and try to pry his hands off, but they only tickle your waist, making you join into his fits of laughter. "Koshar! Let me down!" you manage to speak through bounces of laughter and wheezes.

"You've been away for far too long!" he huffs, finally letting you down on the ground, still having his arms wrapped around you. "Was the Empire fun?"