Chapter 64

Chiyo pov
I could feel Kurama's chakra flare in Minato as he activates his chakra mode. Naruto's eyes shine with admiration, "Lord Third, Lord Second please stand in front of me."

"Have you already placed your markers?"

"Hai."

Uncle Toby smirks, "It seems your quick to strike too." The three of then disappear but I feel there chakra spike, "Ninja art: Four crimson ray formation." The barrier rises around the ten-tails just as Sasuke lands in front of us.

"You sure took your time getting here Sasuke." Sakura looks at him in disbelief, "S-Sasuke?!" He glances at her, "Sakura huh." I huff and roll my eyes, always the dramatic one tch. The other rookies land around us all yelling different things at him. But he doesn't acknowledge them instead he turns his gaze towards me, "I'm surprised you have yet to say anything to me Chiyo."

I look at him blankly, "Thats because there isn't anything for me to say to you. I can see it in your eyes the reason you are here and its to protect the village and I right? You have changed your mind." He stares at me for a moment, "I will protect the village my Oniisan died protecting and after this war I will become Hokage." I scoff as everyone else begins to yell again, "Baka Uchiha do you really think I will let you take that from Naruto you really have lost it." Naruto stands up and goes over to Sasuke standing next to him, "Chiyo's right I am the one who is going to be Hokage."

Naruto looks back at Sakura, "Thanks Sakura for healing me now its your turn to go get some rest, let's go Sasuke!" My eye twitches, both me and Sakura follow after them. I land next to Naruto and Sakura next to me, "Naruto if you leave us out again I'll kick your ass. How many times do I have to tell you we're apart of Team 7 too."

He laughs nervously, "All right Team 7 is back! Chiyo, Sakura, Sasuke let's go!!

"Right!"

"Hn."

I hum in response, "Just hold on a minute." We all freeze at Grampa Hashi harsh voice as the ten-tails prepares another bijuu bomb. I glance at Grandpa Hashi determine face and am put at ease, the barrier will hold. It hits exploding on impact with smoke coming from the top, "Wood style: wood clone jutsu. Ill make four entry points so we can go into the barrier. Now let's go!"

I follow Naruto and Sasuke as it makes fission in attempt to defend itself. I cover my katana in fire and begin slicing threw them. When a fission fly's right past us and Sakura comes in from above, "Chhhaaaa!!!!!" She smashes the ground apart and I grin widely, that's my girl!

Sakura smirks right back at us but I body flicker in front of her with Touma's chakra mode active along with the kengengan. Setting the two on fire, "Thank you Chiyo."

"Hello where here to ya'know." I chuckle a little as the four of us stand back to back, "Sai!" Naruto grabs him in the air and brings him down safely. The three of them prick there fingers, "Summoning jutsu!" I whistle lowly watching with a small smile hearing Touchan cheer in the back. So there's a new three-way deadlock.