Interrogation 😂

The following day

Taehyung s POV

I woke up in the morning and put on a shirt and a trouser after doing my morning routine. I didn't even stay for breakfast, I quickly drove to pick up Y/n from her apartment since we planned to go to the passport office to get y/n s passport made.

I went up to y/ns door and rang the bell. Within seconds she came and opened the door.
Her face was lightened up with a smile as soon as she saw me. She jumped on to me and hugged me tight.
" Gummmoornoooo" She greeted me while hugging me.
To be honest she was literally squeezing me .
" Morning my girl." I said and coughed after some time.
" Y/n shi. My neck. I can't breath" I added cuz my neck was between her long arms.
"Oopss. Sorryyy" she quickly pulled away and I laughed. " Did it hurt?" She asked me with a worried face. I faked a sad face and nodded.

" Wait I ll make it better

" Wait I ll make it better. " Y/n told me and quickly kissed my neck making shivers go through my spine. "Better?" Y/n asked me while smiling. She was so adorable.
" Mmm... " I nodded with a smile.

Then only I looked at my girl and found her with her pajamas still on

" Didn't you get dressed?" I asked her with a confused face.
" I am sorry I was busy making breakfast." Y/n told me while looking at the floor.
" Oh it's fine. Can I have some too? From the food I made?" I asked her trying to make her look at me.
" Boo. It got burnt. So I put everything to the litter bin. " She told me with a small grin making me laugh..
"It's fine y/n shi. Now go get changed. By the way you have your birth certificate and documents right?" I asked her in case she forgot it.

" Oh shittt. They are at my mom's. Can we quickly grab them on the way please?. I ll quickly get dressed. " Y/n told me with a pleading look
" Okayy. Don't worry. Let's go and get them . You have 10 minute to get ready " before even I finish my sentence y/n ran to her room to get dressed to go out.

After sometime

We got on to my  car and i drove to y/n s momma's house. Within few minutes we were able to reach there.
I parked the car and both of us got down from the car.

Y/n s POV

When we walked near the house, the door was open.
" Momma? " I called her name and went inside.
Even though I went Inside, Tae was waiting near the door. I looked at him and walked towards him
" Come in" I told him " it's not like you haven't been here before boo" I added with a smile.
" Does momma knows about our relationship?" Tae whispered to me looking around to see whether momma is around.
"Oops no." I whispered back to him and saw him smiling looking behind me. I turned around and found momma looking at us with a serious look.
" Heeeeey momma." I screamed and went to hug her but she didn't allow me to do that.
" Wait! I want to talk to the two of you. Come and take a seat. " Momma told us and headed towards the couch.
Tae looked at me with a perplexed face and followed me to the couch and sat next to me..
Momma looked at us and suddenly said
" I WANT TO KNOW THE REASON WHY YOU TWO KISSED ONCE YOU GOT DOWN THE CAR A LITTLE WHILE AGO"

______________________________________

Flashback~

Once y/n and Taehyung came to the neighborhood of y/n s momma's home, they parked the car and got down.
They didn't know that they were being watched from someone from afar.

Y/n s POV

" Why aren't you getting down boo? Aren't you coming?" I asked Tae looking at him with a smile.
" I ll wait here y/n. Be quick and being the documents soon" he replied to me
" Whyyyy?? Let's gooo.. momma would love to see you too. " I went near Tae, took his hand and started whining while making faces.
He watched me for a while and laughed.
" Okay okay my girl. Let's go. I ll come with you " he said while pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear lovingly.
" Yayyy thank you" I said with a very happy face and planted a quick kiss on his lips.
He blushed with my sudden act and said " what if someone see us?"
" I don't care. You are my boyfriend" I said so and kissed him again for several seconds while standing on my tiptoes to reach his lips.
After some time I slowly pulled away " let's go now. Come boo " I said and headed to see momma

End of the flashback~

______________________________________

" Whaaaat? We didn't do anything like that!!! " I said momma faking a serious face.
How did she see us??? I was very confused and I felt Tae tense next me.

"I heard the sound of the car and went to see who it was. Then only I saw you two getting down from the car and being Lovey dovey. Son I need an explanation" momma looked at Tae and said

Taehyung s POV

Y/n s momma was directly questioning me and to be honest I didn't want to hide the fact that I am dating y/n. So I looked at her and smiled warmly. I saw y/n s face next to me. She was looking at me with a "please don't say now " look. But I took my decision and thought to tell the truth. 
" Yes Mrs. Min. What you think is absolutely right. Y/n and I are going out." I said with a confident voice.

" As in like are you his boyfriend now??" Y/n s momma asked me with an amazed face.

" Yes Mrs. Min. Y/n is my girlfriend now." I said while smiling. Even though I was super nervous, I didn't show it to anyone. Not even to y/n.

" How did you even like someone like my daughter? She is literally a mess." That was what Mrs. Min said and I heard y/n yell at her momma

" I am good momma. Even though you say these I know you are grateful that you have me. Whyy are you saying like this now??" It was y/n whining again.
It made me laugh and I looked at Mrs. Min.
" Yes Mrs. Min. She may be a mess. But I like her so much for who she is. Now I have no other priority that her. She is the love of my life and I am proud to call her mine." I said

Y/n s POV

"She is the love of my life and I am proud to call her mine" hearing Tae say those words to momma made me tear up outta happiness. This was the first time he was opening up like this and it made me darn happy.

I looked at him with teary eyes and he smiled back at me reassuringly.

" Hey y/n. Look at me" momma called me after staying silent for sometime.
" You are lucky to have someone like son taehyung beside you. Treat him good " she added with a teary eyes and she looked at Tae. " Look after my y/n well son. She can be annoying but she is very innocent. I am just so happy that my daughter found a person like you." Momma kept talking and I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. After seeing this my eyes Welled up in tears too.
Tae stood up from where he was and went to momma and hugged her. " Don't worry Mrs. Min. I will look after your daughter well and I ll treat her like a queen. Don't every worry. " He told momma with his reassuring voice.
Momma hugged him back
" thank you son. Also don't forget to tell me if she is being a pain in the ass and also if she doesn't treat you good . I ll make her pay for it by shaving off her hair. " Momma said making all of us laugh between our happy tears