51. Envy and Jealousy

Title: King Adama Dominates the Whole Land
_Sacred Path
_Adama—Green Totem
_Metal Era, Made Up Ancient Era mixed of East and Western
Book 1: Ongoing

Synopsis:

In the land of Malon where men dominates women, a story of a little girl with low birth was to be known as she pave her own way to dominate the whole land.

In this life, she is no queen no hero no the hidden king neither the silent savior nor the pitiful mute slave little girl, not anyone but a King herself.

She is to open a land free from discrimination of race, tribe, gender.

She is to fulfill the Prophecy of Beginning and lead the five pilgrims.

She is the Master of the Sacred Path.

She is called King Adama.

______

Chapter 1: The Prophecy of Beginning

The land of Malon was founded by a group of sea traveller lead by Riccian soon called King Berel, Priestess Gaiana and Kiwan. Years turn to century and the civilization they built was soon called Kingdom of Galliore.

The land of Malon was soon discovered by other travellers. People of Kingdom of Galliore didn't care as the land of Malon is a large piece of land. They occupy the east land while the new settlers built their own kingdoms far from their marked territory.

On the second hundredth years of the establishment of the Kingdom of Galliore, five artifacts descended from the sky buried themselves to five different directions sorrounding the kingdom. After the phenomenon, Priestess Gaiana's eyes turn gold as a prophecy of their kingdom flash on her head. With her instruction, the people built five towers sorrounding the kingdom where the five artifacts are buried. At the center of the five towers where the palace for royalties are located, a large piece of stone with the carvings of the prophecy was displayed for everyone to see.

The Prophecy of Beginning stated,

Years turn to century, century turns to decades, decades turn to millennium, this land would not be the same no longer held power.

Thy kingdom would not be long but don't lost hope thy kingdom can be saved.

This land was blessed by the heaven and earth as a King would be born on this land; heaven will announce the mighty one's arrival, five artifacts descended from heaven would ascend from earth.

Five artifacts under the five pilgrims.

Five pilgrims under the King.

Lead by the King, the kingdom would dominate the whole land.

Thy kingdom can be saved.

Years indeed turn to Century to Decades to Millenniums and the Land of Malon was no longer dominated by the first established kingdom. Three other kingdoms are built and small tribes established their own small kingdoms in the wild dominating the secluded areas.

Just like in the prophecy, the Kingdom of Galliore was no longer at the peak and can only wait for their saviour, the King, to be born.

Out from everyone's knowledge, the King they are longing was now on her way with her tattered clothes chapped lips disheveled appearance blood all over her body, caused by their own greed.

A King no one expected to be a 'her', a little girl they will label as a slave soon.

_____

Chapter 2: The King Arrives

In the middle of the Colesium, a group of people with peculiar cloth and marks on their bodies are on their sorry state as the people around are yelling and laughing to their soon death.