Chapter Ten

**I'm sorry this took forever lmao - I didn't know which way to go but I've found the PERFECT route around major hurted feelings hehehe (and yes i know that's not a word)

YN's fingers tapped on the bench in front of her, her head resting against the cool metal. She sat up with a huff, looking around the room.

"Hello? What's taking so-" As she went to finish her sentence, the lights blew in the room, sending the entire area into darkness. "What the hell?" YN whispered, jumping when a loud bang echoed from above her. "Hello?" She screamed, rattling her hands against the cuffs. "Fuck."

Before she could panic much more, the window to her right smashed as an Iron Man suit flew into the room. "Rumlow's here." Came Tony's voice.

"I guessed as much. Get me out of these chains." Tony rolled his eyes.

"You know a please wouldn't hurt you, King." YN smiled sweetly, widening her eyes.

"Please, Mr. Stark?" She pouted, making the other man scoff as he tore the chains from the floor and the cuffs from her hands. "Do we know which level?"

"F.R.I.D.A.Y estimates the fiftieth floor." YN nodded, leaving the room with Tony.

"Which level are we on now?" YN asked, looking around the hall.

"Forty-fourth." YN nodded again, moving down the corridor. An officer walked around the corner, coming face to face with YN who stopped still.

"Hey, how did-" Before he could finish, YN had knocked him out with a punch to the nose. She bent down, grabbing the two guns the officer had on his person, waving off Tony's comment: "that was violent".

"You take the outside of the building, scout out the inside through the windows, I'll take the stairs." Tony nodded, leaving through a side window. YN sighed, rolling her shoulders. Reefing open the door YN took two stairs at a time, coming closer and closer to the floor that the supposed attack was going down. She entered through the door of the fiftieth floor, grabbing the gun from the back of her jeans quickly. Looking left and right, YN moved forward, light on her feet so that she remained unnoticed.

"Hey!" A male voice shouted, making YN turn and hold her gun up. Three men were there, all holding guns in the air, pointed directly at her. "Gun down!" YN looked over their attire, full black tactile gear, not a government badge in sight.

"I'd rather not." She said, quickly releasing fire and sending a bullet through one man's leg. He screamed out and YN used the distraction to jump behind a beam. "I accept your surrender!" She called out, hearing the two remaining men snicker.

"It's two against one, lady. We accept your surrender." YN chuckled using the window to her right to watch the two men approach her. As they got within inches of her hiding spot, YN smirked. Throwing both hands out, she connected her fists with each of their noses, shocking the men back a step. She sent a shot to the man on her left, and a kick to the one on her right, sending the men to the ground. She walked around the corner, shooting the remaining writhing man.

YN huffed out a breath, flicking a piece of hair out of her face. "Right," she sighed, looking around. "Moving on." YN kept moving throughout the level, checking around every corner, gun held firmly in her palm. Stopping before an open office room, she heard a variety of voices, making her stop short and squat behind a wall to listen in.

"It seems we have Stark, Barton, Romanoff, the witch and Vision." YN narrowed her eyes, wondering whether they were unaware of her presence in the building, or they just didn't care.

"What about the Wakandans? They were at Stark Tower when we observed it earlier today." YN's eyes widened. Gripping her gun, she heard five sets of footsteps walking toward her. She looked around, panicked gaze searching rapidly for a place to hide.