Ch-22, We'll Always Stay Together!

Not every day of Pregnancy is easy,
But every day brings us closer to you, Our Little One!❤️

It was the day of Bondita's Godh Bharai. Anirudh and the other men were strictly instructed, not to step out in the hall.

Bondita was in her room, where Maa and a few other women were dressing her. She had worn her bright red wedding saree, with all the new jewellery, her Kaka sasurji had gifted her. Her hair was tied up into a low bun, decorated with flowers, with sindoor in her hair parting. She had worn dark red lipstick with a lot of kohl in her eyes and her cheeks looked naturally red due to all the happiness around.

As she was completely dressed, all the women left and Maa just pressed her ring finger, dipped in the kohl, behind her Bahu's ear. She did this, to cast off the evil eye. Kissing her forehead lovingly, she left to check for the other arrangement.

Bondita was just looking in the mirror and admiring herself lovingly, when Anirudh came and placed his hands in front of her eyes.

"You don't have the right to stare at my beautiful wife!" He hushed into her ear, and placed a kiss on her earlobe from behind.

"And why so?" She asked, smiling.

"Because that right is mine and just mine!" He kissed her cheek instead and moved to her neck.

"Pati Babu, stop!" She giggled and turned around to look at him.

"Oh my goodness! Bonditaaa! You look...Haahh..." He sighed, enchanted.
"So Beautiful!" He kept his hand on his heart once.

Bondita just looked down and blushed hard. This was actually the first time he was seeing her in her wedding attire so closely. On their wedding day, neither did he love her nor did he want her in his life.
As Bondita looked up to see his face, she saw tears in his eyes. She quickly got up and held his hands.

"Bondita!" He whispered. "You're so beautiful! Why didn't I look at you this way, on our wedding day?" He spoke, touching her cheek.
"You're looking like a true goddess, my love!" He was really short of words now.

This was the only reason, Bondita wanted to wear this saree. She very well knew how happy he would be and she wanted to make this day special for him too.

"Pati Babu, I'm all yours!" She hushed and hugged him tightly.

"You know, what?' He asked looking at her face, holding her arms.
"I don't even feel like touching you! I just feel like keep looking at you, forever! This beauty of yours, deserves to be captured!" He said and she just smiled with little tears in her eyes.

"Oh wait!" He exclaimed and ran to his study, while Bondita stood there, shaking her head in amazement.

"Here you go" he came back with his newly bought camera.

"Smile, Jaan!" He instructed as he bent down to capture her completely.

Bondita just blushed looking at the camera and he clicked her picture, just in time.

"I'll get it printed and framed soon!" He exclaimed excitedly and softly pulled her out of their room.
He took her to the terrace abd made her stand in front of a beautiful wall, with creepers.

"Just one more, Bondita!" He exclaimed and clocked a few more pictures like that.

Bondita just giggled and laughed at his excitement all the time. Getting pictures printed and clicked was a luxury, those days. Everything was really expensive, but he was least worried bout it. He just wanted to capture everything for his Baby. He wanted to show his child how beautiful his Mom looked.