𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗

Alejandro Santiago Alcaraz
Age:17

Alejandro Santiago Alcaraz Age:17

This is the new character. He is an important person.

I put his aesthetic board and its own chapter because I wanted you guys to pay attention to it. The aesthetic words that I make show a lot of the characters and their personality.

The quotes on the board, in my opinion, give an idea of their mindset and thoughts.

I'd also like to say that the people I use for the characters are how I imagine them to be. You can imagine them however you like. If I describe them in the text and it's not how you personally imagine it I'm sorry but I write it as I imagined it.

If you want me to change any characters or you think that something on the aesthetic board doesn't fit the character you are welcome to comment and I will contemplate whether or not I agree and I would like to change it.

I get all the pictures I use off of pinterest. If you'd like to know what pictures I used or how to find them just go to my pinterest. My Pinterest is Alivia Goldman, there is a board named this Dépaysement. Just go to the board and you'll find all the pictures I used. I'd like to repeat I take no credit for these pictures. I just put them together and edit a little bit to make the boards.

With that I'd like to end this not so fun part I put in. This is more meant for information than anything else.

With love Alivia ❤️