21| Mona's eyes

Mona had been working overtime, day and night, she had to find the missing people. Being the student of her teacher, she drabbled with the arts like theses. Astrology was one thing, but with darker arts? It had to have taken half of her life to figure out this spell to look into the eyes of someone.

It had to be a full moon, not to mention seeking hair strains of some of the missing. Any evidence was gone from any Fatui officer was gone and then the teapot had disappeared along with the Traveler, and unfortunately, Paimon had nothing that belonged to the traveler. The poor thing hadn't left Jean's quarter. She blamed herself for not warning the Travler, or anyone.

They didn't find enough but decided to use the pillow that Diluc uses. There was small hairs but it was enough with Kaeya's eyepatch. It was supposed to be clean, it had enough sweat for it to work.

"How is it?" Jean asked, watching the pot in front of them glow purple and odd noises coming from it.

"It's not ready, direct moonlight needs to hit it," Mona said as she dropped some lizard tails inside along with some pearls from Inazuma from the worried heiress who lost her friend, possibly where everyone else went. The pot turns into a soft pink color as Mona draws from her vision, stirring the liquid together with soft hums, the window blows open, and then the moonlight hits. It hits the liquid and swirls into black color, and Jean coughs a bit as smoke poured out of it.

"Let me see your hand." Albedo said as Jean perks up a bit as she peered over to see Albedo sitting on a couch, and trying to fix the bleeding hand of an unknown man. "So, the assailant wasn't found? Not even on those devices in the corners of spaces?" 

"Albedo..how?"

"Easy, with the astrology and human aspects of hair and sweat..I could open a small view of where the unknown officials of their essence...I can see where they are..." Mona said as she saw the annoyed look on Jean's face. Jean shakes her head as she looked down, and saw the male who winced in pain, looking like someone cut him. "Hm...how odd...a [Star Sign]..how wonderful..especially with-"

"Is their location near? We could send some Knights to their location."

"Klee with the bandaid!"

Jean practically shoved herself over to see Klee hurrying over with her bandaids, she watched Albedo take them calmly as he placed them around the new guy's hand. "Thank you Klee."

"Oh...Oh my..how...odd." Mona said as she tried locating them but the map that came up wasn't there at all, their signatures weren't in Teyvet. "Grand Master, they...are passed the stars."

"In Celestia?" Jean asked, looking to the woman who shakes her head. "Passed the plain of Celestia and to a world..unknown."

"Ugh, my eye."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaeya rubs his eye a bit, it was stinging a bit as he looked to Albedo fixing [M/N]'s hand. The cut wasn't that deep but it was bleeding a lot. "I thought the Zoo trip would be harmless...a shame that a fight took place without me there.." Childe said as he motion to [M/N]'s hand, Albedo tisked a bit.

"Fighting would surely bring attention to you, bad attention." Albedo disagreed as Zhongli nods to himself. "I would have to agree, with your appetite of blood lust and fighting, surely you would bring the local authorities to the Zoo. Not to mention the animals will go crazy for the blood and madness."

"Still, how weird that someone tried attacking you when you were by yourself," Kaeya said, he stroked his chin in thought. The stinging and throb had stopped but it annoyed him, "But-"

"He wasn't trying to stab me." [M/N] said, pressing his good hand against his temple and rubbing against it a bit. "He was trying to stab Auggie, but I got in the middle. The dude...was heavy and wore a mask, I couldn't see his eyes...but Auggie had to get away. Kicked him in the junk and he ran away."

"Hm, even for someone like yourself...you did a good job on protecting your son," Xingqiu said as he looked to [M/N] with a smile. "Your reflexes are impeccable."

 "My Nephew...but..before the field trip and I went to get the energy drink...I..got a message..or a warning..or..something..about upcoming events." [M/N] sighs as Diluc came into the living room with a hot cup of hot chocolate, and offered it to [M/N]. He takes a sip and licked the cream off his lower lip. "There were children...I could assume because their hands were tiny. They fogged the glass doors...and then..they began pounding on it, each pound was a handprint..then something about Auggie..dying or worst." [M/N] shakes the feeling of dread before sipping the drink again. 

"How serious are these visions or views from..dead people?" Childe asked, leaning forwards a bit with his hands clasped together. "Have you had these before?"

"They come and go since my childhood." [M/N] said, nodding his head a bit in empty thought. He remembered everything, how some messages were detailed and some did come true, but never for him. "I never took much seriously, until I turned 17..when my High School Teacher was murdered...but I had a vision of it two weeks before it. I didn't even bother to know what happened. It just scared me, so bad...that I was able to see these messages...until a few years ago before I stopped doing request."

"What happened?" Xiao asked this time, he and [M/N] were almost the same. 

"..I..hm.." [M/N] could remember it, they were on a request for an old retirement home, a man was close to passing away but kept speaking nonsense and Latin to Spanish, to greek to Latin once more. "..before Auggie had more power over his sight...I took him with me to learn..we never had a case of this before..so we took..not to mention it cost a lot..I wanted to see how bad he was..mentally before I could ask the church for a priest. Though...when he started snarling and growling like some beast...after I touched him..visions of something evil..then.." [M/N] takes a deep breath, "It or he..showed me Auggie's death."

"Oh my...how..interesting."

"Albedo." Diluc hissed.

"No, to have a view of death before it happened. Truly, beyond your eyes...you could see and predict deaths almost accurately."

"I don't know if I'm being insulted or complimented." [M/N] said as he stands, and placed his cup down in the sink with a sigh. "I...and lately my head has been hurting..Halloween is close too..the veil between the dead and living will pull up for ghost to visit their loved ones..and demons to feast among the living."

"Halloween?" Kaeya tries, it sounded festive but it also sounded like something he could get behind with.

"Halloween...do you guys not? Now, what Halloween is?" [M/N] asked as most stared at him and Childe shrugs his shoulders. "Goddamnit, you guys would want to know what sex is~"

"Are you volunteering to show us?" Childe asked as he wiggled his eyebrows as Diluc smacked the back of his head. "Ow~ I'm sure [M/N] would show you too prude~" Diluc glared down at him heatly and huffed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I AM PLANNING MORE ABOUT THE NEXT FEW! CHOOSE A COLOR!

Violet
Golden
Ruby
Teal
White
Navy

VOTING STOPS ON WED