TWENTY FIVE

[ 🌱 ]

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

I STARE AT THE PURPLE ATTIRES GIRL in front of me blankly

I STARE AT THE PURPLE ATTIRES GIRL in front of me blankly. after have been staring for so long, i can see mona start to sweats but i did not budge as she finally sigh, "okay, fine. stop it!"

i smugly smile, "that's right."

mona grumble, "can't even joked with you." i laugh, causing mona to grumble more. "fine, i was only joking. how do you know, though?" she ask which i shrugged. "if you've found nothing you wouldn't make such expression."

mona scratch her cheeks before shrugging it off. "i'll tell you what i found, but to be clear with you," her expression turn serious.

"your fate, it's fading. from what i can see, it's like something is pulling you away." she stated. "in details?" i ask, since what she said was basically what i've been feeling lately. mona hum, "i feel your presence, but also not. it's hazy."

"i can tell, your fate was bound to be painful." she stated with no hesitation. "it's like she have no empathy. well what can i say, jobs like hers deserve no empathy towards others."

as i said that, mona expression turn a little bit sadder, "based from what i saw, your fate is unchangeable."

unchangeable.

that word, struck me hard. i furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean unchangeable? are you saying there's a certain people who can change their fate while others not?" i sighed, "make it make sense."

mona sigh, "it's not like it was me who decide for someone fate. even if i said it was unchangeable, i didn't mean it entirely." she turn to me, her expression firm, "if you vowed for it to changes, you can. if you're strong enough, that is."

"so i'm weak?"

mona sigh at my attitude. "that's not what i meant, do you really think changing your own fate is easy? one need a strong will and mind to change it. if you think it was that easy, i don't think there's still people whose having such bad life." she said before holding my hands.

"i don't know what have you been through before you came here, but you can trust me that, they're not punishing you for it." mona give me a small smile before getting up. she look down on me who was in fazed as she chuckled.

"i'll be going for now, it's late and i'm sleepy as heck." i snap out as i stare at her retracting figure as she suddenly turn around and yelled, "don't forget to pay me later! i'll come haunt you if you don't pay me!"