Chapter 11

Aaron--

Selena slaps her without even listening her or thinking twice, I felt guilt when I got to know that she go outside to bring doctor for me. And also I felt hurt and a string of pain in my heart when doctor asked her about our relationship and she said that 'she's maid of mine and this house'. I mean how can she use those words??

'Is not you who told her that, she's only your maid and nothing else, now why did you feel pain? What right you have to feel her pain or sorrow?' subconscious yelled at me.

'its not my fault, I always respect women's but she...she just sell her off to be my wife.. how can she do that?' I yelled back.

'Yeah yeah, you respect women's tch, that's why you abuse her, that's why you slap her, BECAUSE YOU RESPECT WOMEN'S, you know what?? you're right, she's sell herself to be your wife, a GREAT BILLIONAIRE'S WIFE, and after that also she never asked you for money, even she paid to the doctor for your check up...a total gold digger! RIGHT?' subconscious mocked me.

'yeah she paid, because she wants my sympathy, and the money she have, the money she spent on her expenses or a doctor today is all 'mine'. That was the money she gets, when she married me.' I yelled back.

'think what makes you sleep at night.' subconscious mocked. And I decide to ignore.

'I wanted to see her, I wanted to say sorry to her, I wanted...'

'woah! Woah! Woah! Aaron Gray the Great, wanted to see her 'a gold digger', wanted to say sorry to her 'a bitch'. But why you wanted all this? You're not the one who take vows make her regret, to make her feel pain? Uhh' Fucking subconscious AGIAN.

"SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled out loud, didn't realize that Selena was saying something and abruptly stopped.

"Why are you yelling at me Aaron? Can't you able to listen some words for your whoring wife?" Selena yelled. I stayed silent, not to know what say.

"And because of that BITCH! You're yelling at me." She said and broke down in tears.

I mentally cursed my subconscious and Allena both.

"No! No it's not you baby! How can I yelled on my love? Its just...I'm stressed a little bit, and many things roaming in my mind so I yelled to stop that only." I said in soft tone and hugged her tight.

"Are you free today?" I asked her, and she nodded her head positively.

"Ok! Then let's go for shopping, as you're going Mauritius for shoot, and you need cloths. " I said, try to divert the topic and being successful.

"Ok! Let's go. I love you so much Aaron!" She said and hugged me again.

'Look! Sometimes before she slaps and yelled at Allena because, she leaves you alone just for bring you a doctor, and look at her...she didn't even care about your health as you say the word 'SHOPPING' ' subconscious mocked.

'it doesn't matter until they both love each others!' my heart defence.

'yeah but did love is this, to bring her shopping because she's upset, and she didn't care a bit about his health?' mind said.

'dub,dub,dub,dub' its all the sound come from my heart, he went silent with this question.

'look you don't even have a single answer and called it's LOVE!' mind said.

But I choose to ignore, I don't want to compare Selena with Allena...

I changed into comfy t-shirt and denim jeans with white sneakers, took my phone, credit and debit cards and car keys. But before leaving the penthouse, I put a chit on refrigerator which contains my personal phone number and the message which says.

' We're going out, eat something sorry and thank you! Aaron :)'

I don't know why I did this, but by doing this I feel light and a little less guilty. We went to the city mall and did shopping, of clothes, shoes, bags and jewelries. At Jewelers shop a bracelet catches my attention.

It was a beautiful platinum band bracelet, with Ruby and emerald on both sides and in between a medium sized diamond. Simple yet elegant, I asked the manager to pack it and send it to my house tomorrow.

I don't know why I buy it and for whom, it's not Selena's taste, she like huge and attractive things, and also I don't want Selena to see it, that's why I said the manager to send it to me tomorrow at my house.

Then we did our dinner outside, where I missed mine's and Allena's last night dinner and our moment, I don't know why, but I wanted to see her and asked her either she eats anything or not.

So i take out my phone and play the CCTV footage, and it shows that she didn't leave her room after entering in it. Means she didn't eat anything also.

That thought sunk my heart in deep guilt.

' I'M SO SORRY ALLENA' I said in my mind, and continued eating.