xl. fight fight fight

we needed a plan. fast.

iida's death grip on izuku and todoroki was not gonna let up any time soon. he was set on making it through this without engaging in any combat.

the easiest option would be the shimmy back out the alley way. then what about bakugou? how would we get him out?

all this thinking made your head hurt.

"ahh, there you are," tuxedo announced.

everyone visibly froze. he found us? how? we didn't even do anything? was it because of izuku's afro? momo's massive bun? kirishima's horns in his hair??

then there was familiar yelling in the distance. you peered over the wall again, finding a flying figure headed straight towards the tuxedo man.

oh wait. that's all might.

OH WAIT THATS ALL MIGHT!

your eyes grew wide, relieved and giddy that you were all saved. things were going to be okay. all might was here to save the day.

you watched as all might flew down like a little-big bird, punching the shit out of tuxedo man. tuxedo blocked his punch, almost effortlessly.

the way you silently gasped made you visibly cringe.

"i'll have you return my student, all for one!" all might shouted, his face no longer smiling.

"have you come to kill me a second time, all might?"

second time?

the wind from their brute strength caused the villains and bakugou to fly back a bit. you ducked behind the wall once more, covering your head from any possible flying debris.

clouds of dust formed around everyone, causing you to cover your mouth to refrain from coughing. izuku gripped the ground next to him and turned his head, mumbling to himself once more about there being "too many of them."

typical nerd things.

you peered over the wall once more, squinting as you tried to get a better look at all might and tuxedo man. all for one is too boring of a name. a selfish-sounding one too.

the dust cloud slowly started clearing, revealing the tuxedo man standing perfect fine. he was still standing, even after taking a hit from all might's punch.

was this dude like a god or something?

wait never mind thats you.

"it took you long enough to find us," tuxedo man spoke, his tone almost taunting. "its only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least 30 seconds after i sent the nomu, that you arrived."

he stared at all might for a second, and you could practically feel his smirk from where you were. "you have gotten weak, all might."

oh no he didn't.

no one disses your teacher like that. rude. uncalled for. you were about to cancel this man on twitter.

"you're one to talk. its kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask that you got on. aren't you over-exerting yourself?" all might shot back.

if it wasn't for the terrible situation you were in right and now and the fear of getting spotted, you would have probably shouted "girl-boss" in that moment right then and there.

the two had started a stare-down, neither one of them moving. your gaze shifted to bakugou, his body gripping onto the concrete for dear life. 

you gazed at the two body-builders again, but all might was now hopping on one leg like a little bunny fu-fu.