[10]

(I loved the edit.Don't know who made it.Still I decided to put it as the cover.Hihi.Btw I also wanted to share that Jiminie read my comment in his birthday live.I'm soooooo happy!)

.
.
.

The two boys broke the hug when they heard footsteps outside the room.It was Jungkook's mom.She was there to let them know that the dinner was ready and they should go to the dining table within 10 minutes.

The boys just nodded their heads.They couldn't utter a single word at the moment.They were feeling so many things at the same time and it was really overwhelming for the two.It felt like their voices refused to come out.

Jungkook was feeling too shy and Taehyung just couldn't believe that he has a lover now, a lover whom many people would desire to have.Taehyung was feeling proud of himself once again.This time the coz is not something related to his business.Instead it's the prettiest troublemaker who is sitting beside him at the moment.

He couldn't help but stare at the boy who looked so beautiful with the shy smile on his lips while looking at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in this world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Currently, the Kim and Jeon family were having dinner while having some chit chat.Taehyung was stealing glances at Jungkook but the boy ate in complete silence without looking up even for once.

The way the boy was eating felt really cute to Taehyung.He still couldn't believe that they agreed to give each other a chance, a chance he has never given to anyone before.

All of them sat in the living room after the dinner.Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon felt really happy after spending time like this after years.They promised each other to meet very often after that day.

In fact, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon became close within these few hours.They clicked really well.Both of them discussed so many things, just like all the mothers do.Mrs. Kim even helped Mrs. Jeon to prepare dinner.They all felt like they are one family.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Jeon were in their own bubbles.They were now discussing about their only sons.When Mrs. Jeon told her that Jungkook made a painting for them as the anniversary gift, Mrs. Kim wanted to see it as well.She has always loved artistic things and she really adored the people with an artistic mind and creativity.Mrs. Jeon just smiled brightly and went to their bedroom to bring the painting.

When she brought the painting, Taehyung's parents just stared at it in awe.They praised Jungkook a lot who became red cause of getting so much attention in a single day.He bowed and muttered "thank you" in a small voice.They even requested Jungkook to make a painting of their family to which the boy happily agreed.

Then Mrs. Kim asked him about payment which was declined by Jungkook in a really polite way.But Mrs. Kim successfully made him to accept the payment after trying to convince for more than 15 minutes(like all the mothers can do 😂).She didn't want Jungkook to work for free even if it's for his father's best friend's family.

Time is money and she'll never want to waste Jungkook's time for free.His works are worthy enough to earn a good amount of money and he has to understand it.He has to understand his value.

Meanwhile, Taehyung just sat in silence.He attentively watched his mother and his now lover talking.He felt proud of Jungkook.The boy was not only pretty and sassy, but he's also really talented.Taehyung felt happy when his mother could convince Jungkook for the payment.Because Jungkook deserved to know how good he painted.

In the upcoming days, he will make sure to make Jungkook realise it.After all they are lovers now.Just thinking about it made his lips curve upwards to form a happy smile.

To be honest, everything was going fast but it's not like anyone was complaining.They were boyfriends now but they still didn't know most of the things about each other.They just knew that they like each other a lot and they can't let any other person come between them.

They wanted to talk, they wanted to know more about each other - their likes-dislikes, their favourites, their interests etc.But they will do it with time.It's not good to rush things when it is important to you.

Taking things slowly seems bitter but it's worth it.This is the first time they've become someone's lover and they will take their sweet time to know each other, to make each other a better version of themselves !

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is said that time flies when you have good company.The same happened to Jungkook and Taehyung's families.The Kim family is now ready to go home.After bidding goodbye to the Jeon family, they were now seated in their car.

But before starting the car Taehyung suddenly remembered that he left his phone in Jungkook's room.He told his parents about it and again went towards the the three who still were standing by the gate.

"Actually I forgot my phone in Jungkook's room.Sorry for bothering you but can I go get it?" He asked them.

"Of course.Kookie, go get him the phone" Mrs. Jeon spoke.

Hearing this Taehyung's face paled which went unnoticed by Jungkook.He walked towards his room to get the phone but even when he searched for ten minutes, he didn't find the phone.He even checked the dining and the living room.

When Jungkook took more than 15 minutes, Jungkook's mom was about to go to him.Taehyung noticed this and he told her that he'd go to check for the phone.He didn't wait for her reply and walked inside the house.He saw that Jungkook was standing in the middle of living room with a pout.He immediately understood why Jungkook was confused.

"I clearly remember that I left it in your room.Now let's go find it.My parents are waiting for God knows how long." Taehyung spoke with a poker face whice got Jungkook's attention.

"I was searching for your phone for almost ten minutes and it wasn't there.I'm sure your phone is playing hide and seek with us.After all it's your phone.Obviously it can do whatever it wants just like you." Jungkook dramatically spoke while following Taehyung to his own room.

"God ! You're so dumb.How can you find my phone in your room when it is in my pocket." Taehyung said it trying not to laugh at the other boy.

"What the hell.Why did yoi lie to them then?I didn't know that you are this crazy!" Jungkook said in disbelief.

He was really angry with Taehyung at the moment.How dare Taehyung to make him fool in a day which is not the 1st day of April.

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from smiling at the boy who was glaring at him but looked anything but scary.

"Sorry bun.I just remembered that we forgot to exchange our numbers.We are lovers now and of course we can't continue without any contact between us." Taehyung told calmly.

Jungkook's anger was nowhere near to show up after hearing what Taehyung said.He smiled scrunching his nose and asked for Taehyung's phone.He saved his number in Taehyung's phone and sent a text to his own number.He then hand the phone back to Taehyung who smiled fondly and muttered a small bye before walking out of the room.

Jungkook was happy but the next moment his breathing almost stopped cause Taehyung came back and kissed his forehead before hurriedly walking towards the main door.

That night, two boys couldn't sleep properly because of too much overwhelming emotions in their minds.They didn't text each other either.Instead they let themselves consume what's going on at the moment first....

.
.
.

Sorry for taking so much time.Hope you'll like it.Please comment to let me know if you like the story or not.Borahae 💜