3

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your highness, this is what your highness wanted earlier." Frel bowed at Rein and Rein just take it from Frel. He read it and smirked. "Okay, you can leave."

"I'm sorry for interrupting, your highness. Queen Reine come here to meet you." Henry, a guard that keeps the list of people who are enter the palace bowed at Rein. After a few minutes, Rein stand up from his chair and go out to greet his mother.

"Y/n~" you stop walking when you heard someone is calling your name. You turn around and see Karla with her boyfriend, Rick. You smile at them and wave your hands. "Karla, Rick, good morning!"

"Good morning, my lovely angel!" Karla leave her boyfriend and she hugged you with a smile. You hug her back while her boyfriend are jealous. "Rick, how are you? Did you take care of Karla? Are you okay?" You noticed his face, you just sighed and asked him some questions.

"Yes, I'm fine but seriously, Karla leave me just to hug you. How come I'm okay?" He pout and turn around. You and Karla just giggle at Rick's action.

"What a child, come here!" Karla smile and hold your hands and Rick's hands. "Let's go, if we late, we can't buy that delicious bread from Auntie Mary store!" Karla said that with a big smile. You can't help but smile too.

"Hehe, let's go."

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Ah! There you are my beloved handsome son!" Queen Rine immediately hugged his son when she saw Rein exit his study room. "Mom, I can't breathe.."

"Oh! Sorry sweetie!" Queen Rine quickly release the hug and she smile at her son. "Rein~ You're adult now! You knew what I mean right~" She smirked at her son, who's emotionless. Rein just stare at his mother and his grandmother. He nodded and say,

"Yes, I know. You want me to marry someone, right mom?"

"Yes! That's what I mean! I want to have grandchildren, you know Rein?" His mother just smile at Rein but Rein avoid his mother face because he knew he can't say no when his mother started to smile.

"Rein, just get married and give me grandchildren."

"Fine, okay. But, I want to choose my wife. Is it okay for you?" Rein said that to his mother and he is waiting for her decision.

"It's okay! Just get married to someone you love and give me what I wanted, okay?" His mother nodded and she pat Rein's head while his grandmother just sighed. "Reine, Reine..."

"Okay! That is settled! Now tell me..."

"Who is that girl that you wanted to marry?"

.
.
.

.
.
.

"Achoo!"

"Y/n, are you okay? You suddenly sneeze.." Karla watch your face but you just smile.

"Nah, it's okay! Maybe, today is so cold, I guess?"

"Really..."

"But y/n, today is really hot, you know that too, right?"