šŸŽįµƒį¶œį¶œįµ‰įµ–įµ—įµƒāæį¶œįµ‰šŸŽ

Jungkook looked at his mate, who was lying on the bed, while looking at him with puppy eyes.
"I'm sorry", Taehyung said, for the sixth time that day. The omega chuckled at the teary-eyed alpha. In this almost-one-year of knowing Taehyung, the elder has fainted at least twelve times.
He would get extremely excited, everytime he and Koo would get intimate, and ultimately faint.

"It's alright Taetae. And it's not your fault. We've already talked to your doctor. Everything is alright", Jungkook giggled, feeling the strong grasp of his alpha around his palm.

He let out a small smile of reassurance, getting a shy one in return. Taehyung rested Jungkook's palm on his head, patting it without muttering any word.

Confused, Jungkook tilted his head, "What's wrong ?". Taehyung again said nothing and just nodded slightly. His one hand was still grasping on Jungkook's another hand.

The evident blush on the alpha's face confused Jungkook more. "Are you feeling unwell ?", he again asked, panicking internally. Taehyung shook his head as a 'No'. His eyes were scrunch-shut, as if, he was requesting something too embarrassing.

"C-can you p-pe-pet me ?", Taehyung dared not to open his eyes, grasping Jungkook's hand tighter than ever. He whimpered silently, nudging his head for Jungkook to move his hand.

"I don't understand how people even think that you are dangerous!", Jungkook exclaimed, cooing out loud. He sat on the bed and cradled Taehyung's head.

The alpha slowly opened his eyes, child-like innocence visible all over his face. Jungkook let out strings of 'Aw' and pecked his mate's forehead. "You're so adorable", he mumbled.

Taehyung tilted his chin shyly while looking at Jungkook. He moved his chin back and forth, looking at his omega with puppy eyes.

Koo giggled, threading his fingers through his mate's hair. He caressed his cheeks, before continuing his petting session.

"Jungkook-ah", Taehyung suddenly called after a while, earning a small "Hm" from the younger.
"I'm serious", he nodded firmly, getting up. Jungkook mumured a tiny "Slowly", holding Taehyung by his shoulder.

Taehyung sighed, before speaking up again.
"I'm serious", Taehyung repeated. Jungkook retracted his hand, and asked confusingly, "About what ?"
Fidgeting for a while, he suddenly shouted out loud, "Ab-about bein-g your m-mate", a sudden yet intense blush covered Taehyung's whole face.

Even though he started with a shout, his voice slowly quitened at the end, making his words barely audible.

Jungkook remained amazed for a while, trying to absorb what the alpha just babbled infront of him.
On realising, Koo tittered internally. "You're so shallow, oh my goodness!", the omega laughed out loud and cupped Taehyung's cheeks with both his palm.

Taehyung froze at their proximity. He looks so pretty, he felt his wolf howling internally, as if, asking Taehyung to drop everything for the person sitting infront of him.

"I, Jeon Jungkook, prime omega of Autmn pack, accept Kim Taehyung, prime alpha of Horizon pack, as my m-mate", Jungkook stuttered at the end. He knew that Taehyung has waited very long for this moment.
But that wasn't his reason of accepting Taehyung as his mate.

Both of them, stayed frozen for a while, hearing nothing except their crazily loud heartbeat and looking at nothing except each other's red-as-rose faces.

Koo, mustering up all the courage left in his heart, fisted on Taehyung's shirt with his tiny fists and leaned forward, to brush past his lips against the elder's.

"Taehyung ?", Jungkook shook the elder a bit, feeling that the alpha had frozen.
"Taehyungie ? Are you alright ?", he spoke again, when he saw the concerningly still pupil of Taehyung.

"I swear to God if you faint again, I will cut off your tail-", Jungkook stopped, hearing the sound of sobs being emitted from Taehyung.
Jungkook panicked, quickly sitting down on the bed, "Hey! What happened ? Why're you crying ?"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and rested his face in the crook of his omega's neck, "I-I love you", he wailed loudly, muttering some inaudible words.

Jungkook kept quite and smiled warmly. If they had done this earlier, he would've surely been clueless as what to do. But now, it felt as if the wait, which was a long one for both of them, was worth it.

Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer by his arm. He was still sniffling. Unlike earlier, he now, doesn't feel betrayed by his own emotions, as he cries infront of his mate.

"Don't wet my shirt. Aunt Kim gifted me this one", Jungkook mumbled with a heavy pout. He giggled, when he felt a small nod from his mate.

《🎐🎐》

"So we're going to be boyfriends ?"
"Yes"
"Like lovers ?"
"Mhm"
"Like real lovers ?"

Jungkook giggled loudly, throwing his head back. Taehyung had been asking these questions ever since he actually  realised that Jungkook has accepted him as his mate.

He nodded again, averting his gaze to the bunch of brown of papers. "So we shall-", Taehyung was again going to ask an over-excited question, before he was blatantly stopped by his mate, "Not now. The pack meeting of alphas would be starting as soon as the sun goes up".

Taehyung pouted, when Jungkook again averted his gaze towards that stupid  book.