Chapter Four:The attack and the kidnap.

Narrators POV.

It didn't take long for the bad sanses to attack. For those that don't know, the bad sanses are the ones responsible for sending almost every innocent soul up to heaven. It is a massive group, they go by the name of the villian squad, yet the Star Sanses seem to always put a stop to them mostly.

Anyways the villian squad is runned by a black goopy skeleton called Nightmare, he's self proclaimed as the king of negativity. He has his close acquaintances that he found in different universes and brought them to use. (Owned by Joku, same as Dream).

It started with Error, a black glitchy, blue teared skeleton that hates touch and has no choice but to destroy universe for a good reason. (Owned by CQ or Crayon Queen).

Then next up is Dust, Killer and Horror that had to be taken in by force since only Dust resisted, Killer had a fight and Horror had a fight with Killer. (Horror is owbed by sour apple studios, Dust is owned by Ask-Dustale and Killer is owned by Rahafwabas. Yeah I'm confused about the name but eh).

Next is Cross, a silent monochrome skeleton with a paled ghost Chara near him that only he can see, apart from the Frisks. (Owned by Jakei).

Then there's Fell, he joined in because he didnt want to be with his brother. (Fell is owned by Au community or Fella/Vic).

Next is Scoundrel, he left his home because he faced a genocide and never wanted to go back because of a certain grey wolf.( Yes, I'm referring to DrawWolf, go check her out.)

There is MafiaFell, surprisingly he decided to join with MafiaTale for better uses of raiding.

There is Error404, he is there only because he has to because of Bill, Bill joined in as well because Nightmare made a deal with him and Bill has to be there with Nightmare till the end. (Error404 is 9wned by Shadikal15 and Bill Sans is owned by Hwamyong.)

There is Insanity and SixBones, they are also there because Insanity went crazy after murdering his Au, almost like Dust but it was lividly gruesome. SixBones had no choice and had to go.( Insanity is owned by Zeroo Danteero and Sixbones is owned by Zarla-s. Go check out the original creators of these sanses, unfortunately I don't know all of their original creators but anyways back to the story.)

That's most of the squad, but anyways back to the scene, they decided to attack the council by attacking, blocking and raiding the council. Of course they knew where the hideout is and it didn't take them long, Nightmare made up a plan to attack, which makes them distracted. While the others that aren't in the attack group are either raiding or blocking anybody from getting out word or help. Nightmares obviously the lead of attack with his small group, Error, Cross, Dust, Killer and Horror, while the others are raiding and blocking out any contact. Dream sensed the place being under attacked, he got really defensive as the rest of the council also got defensive, including Sans and Frisk.

"Thats not good, it must be them".

Dream said, summoning his bow, meanwhile everybody else got ready for the preparing attack. Leaving (Y/N) purely confused, of course she didn't know who 'them' are. She wasn't really informed on who is who back up in heaven.

"You must be right, Frisk go hide with (Y/N), we will have to fight them guys".

Ink said sternly as he drunk his red vile in one gulp, making his pupils go red. Frisk nodded, grabbed (Y/N)s hand and ran to a place where it's safe. Frisk knows that they won't be able to fight one of the bad's, but is really good with defending so Frisk should be fine. Once Frisk and (Y/N) were gone, out came to view were Nightmare and his small group of attackers.

"Hello brother, nice to see you again".

"What do you want brother!".

"Ouch, not even a hello?, that's really sad of you to say that little brother~".

Nightmare pouted/mocked as he felt another presence that he's never felt before. Dream knew what his brother felt instantly when his brother smirked a evil mischievous smile.

"I see you've got somebody new here, care to introduce us to them?".

"No brother!, I know you so well, I believe you can change, please!".

"Ew, enough with all the talking!, boys attack!".

No sooner or later, Cross and Dust striked to Dream, luckily for Dream he teleported back as the real fight begins between the council and the villians.

Meanwhile Frisk is baracading everything they can find in the room with (Y/N) helping. Frisk briefly explained what's happening as (Y/N) became frightened, why would Analia send her on this job?. Couldn't she send somebody with proper experience to do this?, apparently not because (Y/N) is sure that in a matter of minutes or seconds, depending on how long this'll take. She is sure that she will die and respawn back in heaven but she wouldn't be able to go back down the multiverse ever again. Enough about worrying what (Y/N)s thinking, it seemed to have caught Frisks attention, until a loud bang came from the door. It turned their heads quickly as the door began to push harder and banged even more. (Y/N) then pushed Frisk under a small table, fit enough for a small child as the door was broken down to reveal two skeletons, clutching on their pistols. (Y/N) had her hands up as they pointed their guns at her. This is obviously Mafia and Mafia Fell Sans being apart of the raid team to raid the councils base. They didn't expect to find a beautiful angel here, just how in the world are the councils getting the good ones?. Without thinking, MafiaFell used his magic and pulled (Y/N) over to the two of them, giving her a 'suductive' look.

"Hey sweet cheeks, what's a pretty girl like you doing here?~".

He purred as (Y/N) blushed a little but tried to get out of the magic fold. No use because of the magic warped on her body so she couldn't move. Mafia seemed to be also giving her a 'seductive' look as well, then noticed her pure white feathery wings and a halo resting on the top of her head. Of course Mafia whispered it to MafiaFells non existent ear as he nodded, now smirking.

"Oh?, well I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind if we took you with us, now would he, sweet cheeks?~".

Again (Y/N) became flattered but she felt Frisks glaze on her panic as (Y/N) started to struggle more. Only to be chloroformed by Mafia, making her movement still and limp as now MafiaFell carried her with his magic out of the room. Leaving Frisk alone under the small table, now wanting to run after (Y/N) but knows that it won't be a good idea.