37.

I don't love him. I couldn't dream of it, but he seems to be buying it. Antonio is still on my back all the fucking time. He loves me and I 'love' him back. I put the cut fruit down in the bowl and put some melted chocolate over it with whipped cream. I felt arms wrapped around me and I didn't need to turn around to get confirmation about who it was.

I put the fork down in one of the strawberries and fed it to Romeo. He successfully got the strawberry in his mouth and ate it while looking at me like I had something in my face.
"Your bruise is slowly disappearing." He told me and ran his finger over it. I slowly nodded.

"You look uneven when you walk. Good sight." He chuckled and ran his thumb down my bottom lip. I took the bowl in my hands so there was space between us. The tension between us disappeared when Philip stepped in.

"Mr. De Carlo, sorry for interrupting but I have to speak with you." He told him. Romeo nodded and kissed me one last time before leaving the kitchen with Philip. I took the bowl with me to the living room and turned the tv on. Harper walked out of their room and noticed me and came over to me and joined me.

"They're planning to do some plan without you." She whispered. I was confused at first but then I remembered that before I got kidnapped, we were planning on doing the facility plan. I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows, wanting more answers.

"Who told you that?" I asked her. She shifted on the couch while throwing her head back and closing her eyes. "Antonio." She answered and sat up once again. I looked down at her clothes and my eyes slowly went down to her stomach. She looks exhausted, doesn't seem like she gets enough sleep at night.

"I'll speak with Romeo about it. Did you sleep well last night?" I asked and pushed her hair out of her face. I felt bad for her, having such a shitty baby daddy and hardly getting her life together as it already is.

"I'm not able to sleep because of the baby." She sighed and put her hand on her stomach. She looks good even when she's this exhausted and pregnant. The pregnancy just makes her even cuter, I can't describe it. Maybe it was because I loved the idea of her having a child so much.

"I'm going to an appointment soon but I can't wait to give birth. This feeling is honestly killing me." Harper told me. I nodded even though I could never understand what she's feeling. Romeo returned and saw us sitting on the couch, he came over to me and made me sit on his lap instead of on the couch.

"We should help her with baby names, don't you think?" I asked Romeo and he just nodded in response. I made him give me his phone as I went into one of those baby name sites.
"Are you looking for Italian names or?" I questioned her.

"Yeah, that's what I'm thinking."

"If it's a girl you could name her Alessia or Chiara." I read up the names from his phone. Romeo nodded in agreement with the names and Harper just looked invested in whatever names I came up with.

"I like those names." She said with a smile.

"If it's a boy—"

"Name it Romeo." Romeo interrupted me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him but Harper laughed at his joke - which I'm not sure was a joke. I'm sure anyone would be blessed to have a baby named after them.

"If it's a boy you could name him Leonardo and then we can call him Leo or maybe Niccolò?" I suggested. Harper nodded again as I felt Romeo's grip on me get tighter, I looked up and saw that Antonio had entered.

"We're looking for baby names for your baby, care to join?" Romeo asked while placing a kiss on my neck. Antonio nodded and sat down right next to Harper while adjusting his tie. He put his hands on her stomach and slowly rubbed it.

"I want Sienna to be the middle name if it's a girl." Harper turned to Antonio and announced to him. I was in shock but also so thankful for her wanting to do that. I looked at Romeo to make sure that he was hearing what I was, but he was just looking at the names on his phone.

"Let's discuss that later, Amore," Antonio told her and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. Why was Romeo giving me zero attention right now? I don't get it. I mean we're not dating but I don't want to be one of his hook-ups like that fucked up assistant. He looked up at me and pulled me in for a kiss, I eagerly kissed back.

"I'm sure you guys can figure the rest out on your own," I said and got up with Romeo's hand in mine. He smirked and got up with me as we went upstairs together. I opened the door to our bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"I'm not a part of the facility plan anymore?" I asked and put my hands on my lap. He sighed and shook his head at me. "I was the one that helped you get to know the place." I scoffed at him and crossed my arms like I was a little child.

"I can't lose you again, Sienna. It took me so long to figure out how to get you back from Andrei and now I can't risk something like this again. Do you understand why I'm doing this?" He asked me. I don't, my father wouldn't torture me if he got me back. He would probably marry me away or something else harmless.

Romeo came closer and pulled me in for a kiss, I didn't bother kissing back. It didn't feel like he deserved to get that from me right now.
"Did you hear what she said? Your first name as her daughter's middle name." He grinned and kissed me once again.

Now he's finally as excited as I was before. Dickhead.
__________________________

Hiii everyone how are you guys? I hope things have been good and that it hasn't been the worst throughout the day I didn't update lol. I honestly liked this chapter very much, thought it was cute.

Anyways thank you guys for reading! What did you think? I should have included smut but honestly didn't feel like putting it in, the next time babes ):

I love you guys so much thank you for reading and all the love I've been getting recently! Please remember to vote<3