Part 6 - Episode 1

Heyy people, 

A lot of people have been wishing for an update, so here you go ;) 

I had taken a bit of a break, but I promise I'll start updating pretty regularly again! 

Please don't kill me...

~ Inferno

Kol pushed the door open with a forceful shove. The D'Martels had agreed to meet Kol there. Well, they actually agreed to meet Klaus but Klaus is currently sulking in his own room, entirely oblivious to this meeting. After all, Kol was the one to organize it, and he knew the Trinity would rather meet Klaus than Kol. 

The restaurant was empty, due to the benefits of compulsion. Kol made his way through the building and immediately headed towards the bottles of blessed alcohol behind the counter. Well, he is in a bar. Pouring himself a cup, he turned to face the door and quietly waited.

He had intentionally come early, knowing that he would need some time to prepare himself. Suddenly, he heard the light tap of a vampire's footsteps approach the door. Well, it looks like the first of his guests have arrived. Kol closed his eyes, drew in a deep breath and sighed. When they opened, a particular malicious glint shined through his eyes, a mischievous smirk adorning his face.

"Hello Tristian," Kol purred, resting his hand underneath his chin. Tristian immediately stiffened, his gaze locking with Kol.

"Kol" The younger vampire greeted, caught momentarily off-guard. A glint of shock appeared in his eyes before immediately being suppressed.

"Tristian De'Martel" Kol drawled in greeting, lifting up his glass in recognition, "It's been a while."

"Indeed, 900 years, wasn't it?" Tristian questioned, gazing at the original warily, "What's with the late drinking night. Bad day?"

"Bad week, actually." Kol admitted, "What happened? Expecting someone else?" 

Kol gave the vampire a highly amused look, brown eyes twinkling mischievously. Tristian immediately stiffened as he realized who exactly called him to this meeting. 

"You know, if you wanted me here, you could have just asked." The younger vampire pointed out, regally settling himself down on the chair across Kol. 

"Yes, but all three of you would have never come if it was me calling you." Kol agreed, raising his eyebrow. 

"Three?" Tristian repeated, narrowing his eyes at the original. Kol merely gave the man an amused look before gesturing at the door. For a moment nothing happened, merely a very confused Tristian glaring at the door. Then, two figures entered the bar. 

"Tristian" One of the figures greeted icily. His hands were curled around the other figures hand. Tristian had immediately risen to his feet, his gaze alternating between the two figures. 

"Lucien, sister" Tistian returned tightly, nodding at the two vampires. Aurora grinned at her brother, shrugging off his disapproving stare. 

"What? You can't possibly expect me to stay in the monastery forever? Besides, " Aurora asked, narrowing her gaze at her brother. 

"Aurora you can't possibly-" Tristian argued, reaching out a hand towards her. 

"Tristian, it will be alright. I am fine." Aurora reassured her brother, shrugging his obvious concern off. Lucien and Kol merely looked upon the interaction with the slightest hint of amusement, neither wanting to fully showcase their emotions. 

"Now, where is exactly is Niklaus?" Aurora announced, surveying the room. 

"At home, brooding, entirely oblivious to this meeting," Kol informed her, shrugging. 

"Then why exactly are we all here?" Lucien asked, warily eyeing the original. 

"You are here because I wanted you all here," Kol informed them, leaning back into his 

"We came here to meet Niklaus, not you. You realize we can just leave, right?" Aurora pointed out, rising out of her chair. Before Aurora could even leave her chair a fork was embedded in her hand, pinning her to the chair. 

"While I might not be Niklaus, you will do well to remember that I am still an original." Kol warned, giving her a sharp smile, "Sit down." 

Tristian had risen from his chair the second the fork was launched in the air, however, a warning glance from Kol had him sitting back down. Aurora looked at the interaction before nodding and also settling down. 

"Why exactly did you call us here?" Tristian asked politely, suppressing any other emotion he might be feeling. Suddenly a blond woman entered the bar, striding towards Kol. The other three vampires immediately stiffened but made no move upon seeing no visible reaction from Kol. 

"Already bored of our company?" Lucien sniped, scanning the newest arrival. Kol merely shook his head, an amused look on his face. 

"I would like you all to meet my sister, Freya Mikaelson." Kol introduced, gesturing towards his sister. The Trinity all blinked, surprised. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Freya asked, hesitantly. 

"Yes, I am sure," Kol confirmed confidently. 

"Do what?" Lucien questioned, narrowing his eyes towards the pair. 

"Wipe your memories, of course!"