🪴 10 🪴

Feeling a soft hand on his forehead Taehyung opened his eyes.

"Good morning babybear....how you are feeling now?"

''...fine...mom" he sat on the bed.

"You have scared me.....why did you eat them dear?''tears rolled down from her eyes

''....it was an unintentional....stop crying I'm fine....''he cupped her face.

Jungkook and Jin entered the room with his breakfast.

''Tae how are you now?" Jin kept the tray on nightstand.

''....I'm alright Hyung!!....don't..."

''...good now eat fast....''

''Jungkook son get ready now or else you will be late '' Mrs. Kim said.

''Actually......he has gotten an urgent call from Busan hospital. One of his old patient needs a surgery and they asked for his help so he needs to go to Busan immediately" Jin explained Taehyung while was looking at Jungkook curiously.

''But ....I need to be here....'' Jungkook said with hesitation.

''....don't worry about me I'm fine...go and treat your patients'' Taehyung assured.

''......but it's valentine's day...your first valentine's day and he's......''Jin interrupted by Mrs. Kim.

''He is a doctor. Duty comes first for him and I'm proud of that. We will take care of him. Don't worry. go safe'' Mrs. Kim caressed Jungkook's head and left.

Jungkook checked Taehyung again. The red marks on his body has not completely disappeared.

''It will be better if you take rest for the day'' Jungkook suggested.

Getting a satisfying nodd from the idol Jungkook immediately ran to pack his backpack.

'' driver will take you airport. Namjoon has already booked your flights and your return flight is at 3:30PM don't forget....stay safe" Jin informed.

Jungkook thanked him, looked at Taehyung once and stomped out.

''Well then take rest. Call me if you want anything....and Namjoon returned this'' Jin gave Taehyung his phone back then left.

Predictably there were thirty seven missed calls and twenty eight massages in his mobile from Sarah. But one thing was unexpected that the existence of one new number in his contract list and that was.......Jungkook's.

'...must be Namjoon....Hyung save it....'he thought.

''But it's valentine's day baby. We will not celebrate.....how's this possible?" Sarah shouted from the other side of phone.

''Baby trust me I want to but can't...I still have some red marks on my skin. Do you want media see me like this..." Taehyung tried to explain.

''...no no. I understand even I don't wanna see you like...you don't need to come''

''Hmmm...Jungkook suggested me to take rest....'' Taehyung interrupted by Sarah.

''So you are following your husband's words.....''

''I'm following my doctor's words''

''really or..... do you want to spend tonight with that pathetic husband of yours???? Sarah asked.

''Come on Sarah.....are you even in your senses....and he's not even here. He went to Busan to handle a critical patient''

''How stupid!......having a handsome idol husband like you, he's spending this day with patients.....''