Chapter 27: Trainee Eniza

I know that there are no surveillance cameras in this place. I've also read the manga and learned about the special chapter about Sister Krone. If I am not wrong, Sister Krone planned to escape when she was just a child, and it showed a scene where she is talking to her friend inside a room.

There are no cameras in this place, however, there is a possibility that my roommate would be the one to monitor my movements. It won't be a surprise since Grandma wanted to know if I am truly outstanding.

However, if this place is all about competing, then this girl might become a problem. I don't think that other students will let a 6-year-old kid escape from their schemes.

Let's hope that Grandma Sarah did not place this girl 'Eniza' to control me.

But I'm still thankful that this is not Lambda, or else, I will be doomed as hell. Going in that place is a checkmate. The Manga didn't even explain how did Norman escape from that place. If I have no reference, then how will I escape?

I have mentioned Lambda in my notebook. If they are planning to change this world, especially with Norman. It will become their starting point.

I don't know if this change will prevent Norman from becoming a 'Genocidal Person', but who knows? I did my best. Let's hope that he won't change.

Sighs.

Anyways, back to the facility. Since I am mentally older than most of the girls here, I should be able to read and handle them. But, I have to be careful. Although they are not similar to the kids in the orphanage, I know that I can never underestimate them.

I glanced at the pretty woman.

I have to observe Eniza, I want to know if I can get a lot of information about her.

I don't know anymore.

I miss Gracefield already.

I wonder what are they doing right now.

"Tch, I can't believe that I will have to share a room with a kid," I heard her utter while heading to her bed. The girl sat on the bed as she crossed her legs. "I heard you are raised by the youngest Mom, how is she like?" She asked me.

I raised my head to stare at the girl in front of me. "Why do you want to know?" I asked her with a curious face.

Eniza snorted at me before crossing her arms. "Well..." She paused. "I'm interested in her. I heard that used to calmly get her revenge on those people who tried to sabotage her. Just wondering how amazing she is as a Mom," She replied to me.

I immediately noticed the gleam in her eyes when she told me that.

I guess she is a fan of my Mom?

"Big Sister, how old are you?" I asked her with curiosity.

Eniza glanced at me for a while. "I'm 12, 6 years older than you, but don't ever try to call me big sister because I'm not your sister. Got it?" She said. "You may be younger than me, but don't ever consider yourself as special, okay?"

"Uhuh," I replied while nodding my head.

She doesn't seem that bad, I will be friendly to her If I need to.

Well, maybe?

I gulped.

Her eyes are pretty scary. She looks like a strict teacher.

"Senior, from what farm did you come from?" I asked her with a smile. I noticed that her haughty look broke as she gazed at me with a little excitement. "I think Senior Eniza is very pretty," I stated.