Chapter 13

Isabella's pov

We as humans will never really understand the amount of emotions and pain others can hold, some people can only go through little without crumbling and others will go through too much and never crumble. But one thing we most have in common. We suffer, alone, we may not be alone but we sure can feel alone. But are we ever truly alone?

"Isabella?" I hear a calming voice call my name.

I keep my head in my hands not looking up.

"Isabella" The person says again but this time the voice is closer. I feel a hand gently grab onto my shoulder. I look up to see Antonio staring at me concerned.

"How-how did you get in here?" I question cause I'm leaning against my closed door!

"Through the window, that reminds me...I need to lock that window." He says while he sits down next to me.

"What do you want?" I question leaning my head back against the door.

"I wanna know what's going on" He simply states.

"Alessandro took Clove my puppy" I say while closing my eyes.

"We both know there's more to why you're upset" He turns his head to look at me. Maybe he's right, There is more to it. So much more that I just can't handle it anymore.

"I miss mum" I start to cry again. "I miss mum and Anne and my old life. I miss not having a care and not being sick" I'm now full on sobbing. Antonio holds onto my shaking body as I cry into his chest. He rubs calming circle's on my back.

"I know, I know, It's going to be ok though Isa it's going to be fine"

"Isa it's going to be fine, come on we have to hurry" Anne giggles as we quietly walk down the hallway.

"Are you sure though?" I say trying not to laugh at my little sister that's holding a nerf gun in her left hand and my hand in her right.

"Yup, don't worry big sis Anne will protect you" She whispers with a wide grin on her face

"Ok whatever you say" I laugh at her cute little face that looks so serious but cute at the same time.

"Ok on three" she looks back at me

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

We run into the living room with our nerf guns and start shooting ballistic around the whole room hoping to hit our parents. Spinning in circles we shoot everything we can in the room.

I look down at Anne and see her with a wide grin on her face.

"Do you have any bullets left?" She giggle's

"No why" I laugh

"NOW" She yells as she runs away, suddenly my mum and step dad pop up from behind the couch and start shooting at me until they run out of bullets as well. I'm just standing in the middle of the room laughing, I cant believe i just got betrayed by a 8 year old

"I can't believe you betrayed me like that" I pretend to wipe away a fake tear.

"Well I just did, sorry Isa!" She runs away and her laughter fills the house,

"Isa" I snap out of my thoughts and look to see Antonio staring into my eyes. "Are you ok?

"What did you just call me?" I pause and look at him as more tears rolled down my cheeks.