Chapter 3

Get out of the mermaid breeding base.

Jun Qingyu emerged from the water and took a deep breath. He held the edge of the box and looked out. It was only a few days before he felt that he hadn't breathed the air outside for a long time.

Although the sea-like pool of the mermaid breeding base is very large, it is far less comfortable from outside.

And the sunlight is just right, so it doesn't feel dazzling at all.

Not dazzling...?

Jun Qingyu was stunned, and raised his head, only to find that Fu Yuanchuan's hand was on top of his head without knowing when.

When he came out just now, Fu Yuanchuan had been playing around with his brain, replying to the news.

Jun Qing thought that Fu Yuanchuan did not notice himself, but now it seems...

The corner of Jun Qingyu's mouth raised slightly, he gently rubbed the palm of Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and then nested into the box.

I could perceive Fu Yuanchuan's body shape for a while, and then he quickly covered it up, and got into the floating car if nothing had happened.

Jun Qingyu smiled even more.

Fu Yuanchuan’s home is not far from the mermaid breeding base. According to Jun Qingyu’s knowledge, Fu Yuanchuan has no less than five properties in the main star in the original work.

Ever since I got sick, I have been living in the one closest to the mermaid breeding base.

Obviously it was to make it easier for him to pick the mermaid here.

Rao was not far away, and when the floating car stopped, Jun Qingyu was already a little sleepy.

However, when Fu Yuanchuan got off the floating car, Jun Qingyu shook his head and regained some energy.

Can't be sleepy.

Fu Yuanchuan should be treated.

The matter of treatment is sooner rather than later.

Fu Yuanchuan's problem is more serious than he thought.

Can't delay any longer.

"Sleepy?"

Fu Yuanchuan's voice came from above his head, and Jun Qingyu quickly put down his hands, "Eh!"

Not sleepy, go back and get medical treatment.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't know why the little mermaid who was so sleepy hitting Hache suddenly became energetic. He moved his fingertips and lightly poked the little mermaid on the head.

Jun Qingyu was poked unsuspectingly, he tilted his head, the other party Fu Yuanchuan's very serious gaze.

Jun Qingyu hugged his fingers to prevent him from moving, "Huh?"

Fu Yuanchuan put the box on the coffee table, but paused when he got up to leave, rubbing the little mermaid's head with his fingertips in a strange way, "Wait for me."

"Eh." Jun Qingyu waved at him.

When Fu Yuanchuan left, Jun Qingyu was free to look at the living room.

A small, well-regulated single-family bungalow with three bedrooms.

There is no breath of life at all.

The light gray dust cover on the sofa was not removed.

Judging from the place where there is no dust cover in the house, it is basically possible to infer the range of Fu Yuanchuan's action here.