Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Jun Qingyu slept extraordinarily during this sleep.

Maybe it's because of the excessive consumption of spiritual power, or it's because of the accomplishment of the things of the heart and mind.

So even in a small box, he slept well.

However, when Jun Qingyu opened his eyes in a daze, he found that there was darkness in front of him.

Isn't it bright yet?

Jun Qingyu sat up, with a soft bang, it seemed that he had hit something.

After feeling the touch, the thing opens automatically.

Light penetrated through the slowly unfolding gap, and Jun Qingyu looked up and saw that it was shaped like a shell.

He sleeps in a shell?

its not right.

Didn’t you sleep in a box last night?

Swim out of the shell, you can see the whole picture of the shell.

The edges seem to be polished, very round, and the radiant golden color seems to match the color of his fish tail.

The shell below contains soft seaweed sponge, even if it is soaked in water, it feels soft to the touch.

Apart from the shells, there are many other small decorations in the whole fish tank.

Jun Qingyu sat in a daze by the shell bed.

Not long after, Jun Qingyu heard the sound of the door opening, and he returned to his senses instantly, his tail swam up and hung on the side of the fish tank.

Fu Yuanchuan walked in, "Wake up?"

"Oh."

Fu Yuanchuan said: "You were already asleep after the fish tank was delivered yesterday. I didn't call you if I saw you were asleep."

"Eh~ah." Jun Qingyu can probably guess what's going on.

Fu Yuanchuan picked up the cut food and handed it to him, "eat something."

Jun Qingyu looked at the fruits and vegetables on the plate, still lingering and not very watery.

Did they deduct Fu Yuanchuan's diet?

Can't.

Moreover, the original text said that Fu Yuanchuan was on the battlefield all year round, and he did not spend the money he received for various military awards.

Fu Yuanchuan paid for it himself, so he would not buy stale fruits and vegetables.

Unless... these are the best?

Jun Qingyu took a bite of the apple, which was very crispy, but not sweet, and the aftertaste was slightly bitter.

Like yesterday's little tomatoes, they are not tasty.

Jun Qingyu confirmed that there was a problem with the fruits and vegetables in the interstellar age.

No matter in terms of color or taste, nothing is right.

Jun Qingyu's fingertips swiped his wrist unconsciously, if his space was still there, it would be more than satisfying the appetite.

The fruits and vegetables grown in the space contain aura, and Fu Yuanchuan can recover faster even after eating it.

It's just that after he wears the book, the space disappears out of thin air, and it can't be opened.

Seeing the little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan was not very interested, and asked, "Don't you like it?"