Chapter 10

Jun Qingyu didn't know how to react for a while.

Isn't it said that the token is made of the hardest material in the interstellar?

Doesn’t it mean that mechas may not be broken?

what is this?

Crisp and crushed will become Momo.

Jun Qingyu hadn't figured out what was going on, but Fu Yuanchuan's voice came from outside.

"Little fish?"

Before he could think about it, Jun Qingyu quickly left the space and returned to the shell.

Only then discovered that Fu Yuanchuan was tapping the shell with his fingertips like knocking on the door.

Jun Qingyu opened the shell and swam out, "Why?"

"Did you wake you up?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, leaning on the back of Fu Yuanchuan's hand, looking up at him, "Huh~?"

what's wrong?

Fu Yuanchuan said, "I'll take something."

Jun Qingyu looked suspiciously and saw Fu Yuanchuan picking up the cushion in his shell bed.

Then knock on the bottom layer of the shell bed and take out a silver polygonal object from the inside.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Isn't this, this is the token? !

The token was taken out, and the overall brightness of the shell bed seemed to drop a circle, not to mention the golden light.

Seeing that his bed suddenly became gray and abrupt, Jun Qingyu blinked.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't take it directly, but said to the little mermaid: "This kind of energy stone is very special. There is only one. Let me use it first, and then take it back and give it to you when it is used up, OK?

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Fu Yanghong and the others must have never imagined that the important token they tried to steal would be used by Fu Yuanchuan to coax a fish!

Before that, Fu Yuanchuan had always carried it with him, and Jun Qingyu had seen it several times.

But then Fu Yuanchuan didn't take it with him, but casually put it on his desk.

Presumably the token was already fake at that time.

There is no need to carry fake things with you, and you can catch thieves by fishing and catching them on the table.

It's just that the thief's skills are not good enough. After stealing for a long time, he couldn't even take a fake one. Fu Yuanchuan was kicked out of the villa with his true appearance.

In the original text, Fu Yuanchuan was supposed to pull Fu Yuanchuan into the abyss, and died when Fu Yuanchuan petted the little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu looked at the shell bed.

Can't help but think, no wonder he felt familiar with this shell bed when he came.

It was in the fish tank that was smashed before, and it was also in the fish tank that was smashed by Fu Yanghong.

Originally thought that Fu Yuanchuan bought a lot, but now it seems that they should all be the same shell bed.

The token is made of special energy stone and placed in the shell bed. The ordinary yellow shell bed becomes golden, and at first glance it looks like a layer of gold dust on the outside.