Chapter 13

It's not like the answer to a normal bath.

More like food channels.

Fu Yuanchuan also realized that something was wrong. He looked at the little mermaid and then at Guangnao, and directly deleted the search records.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "The mermaid doesn't need to take a bath. If you want to go in, I will hold you to have a look?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "Eh~"

Go wash it yourself.

"Want me to take a bath?"

Seeing the little mermaid nodded, Fu Yuanchuan hesitated and said, "But it's too early."

"Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

After taking a shower and drying your hair, you have to pack up and go to sleep.

Although he got up late, Fu Yuanchuan must have been up early and then busy all morning. He played ball with him in the afternoon. If he didn't speak, Fu Yuanchuan might have to go back to his desk again.

Maintaining the body is the top priority.

Jun Qingyu looked up at Fu Yuanchuan, waiting for his response.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "Sleeping for too long will cause headaches. Will you get up tomorrow morning and go exercise with me?"

"Hey." Jun Qingyu responded, his daily routine is also very regular.

Yesterday was an exception, it may be so tired.

Fu Yuanchuan: "It's settled."

"Yeah!"

Jun Qingyu hung beside the fish tank, watching Fu Yuanchuan clean up the room first.

The scattered things on the surface should be placed there and re-arranged.

It took another ten minutes before I went to the bathroom.

Jun Qingyu stretched, ready to start juicing.

Then he was stunned.

The fish tank was placed on the head of the bed and was not carried on the coffee table.

But the juicer is on the coffee table!

How would he run from the bedside table to the coffee table?

Jun Qingyu quickly shouted: "Eh! Eh!"

Don't take a shower, just hold me over.

Fu Yuanchuan heard the sound, and when he turned his head, he saw the little mermaid pointing anxiously at the coffee table.

Fu Yuanchuan hung up his bathrobe, walked back to the bedside and asked, "Want to play with a juicer?"

Jun Qingyu nodded, floated up and stretched out his hand, "Eh~"

Fu Yuanchuan fished out the little mermaid, thought for a while, and filled a little water from the fish tank with a cup for drinking water on the bedside, and brought it to the coffee table together.

Jun Qingyu glanced at the coffee table.

There is a small chair beside the juicer, which has the feeling of mini chaise longue.

Just yesterday he raised his position.

With a small chair, he sits directly on it, the height is just right.