Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S POV

"Really? You already found the new member?" Jimin was taken aback by Namjoon's optimistic response.

"Do we really need a beatboxer?" Jungkook hissed making everyone look at him.

"No. I mean... We struggled all the way here and a person suddenly comes and gets the brand name fame, isn't that unfair to other artists. I feel that we could have collaborated with some already popular field artists."

"But, we decided on giving a chance to new artists Jk" Hoseok answered back, scrolling through his phone screen.

"How's he?" Jin asked glancing at Namjoon's facial expressions that he could not make out.

"Pretty talented. But.."

"But?"

"Nothing."

"I really wanna meet him. When will we meet?" Taehyung expressed his excitement.

"He will be staying with us from tomorrow."

"WHAT?" Yoongi's sudden response took everyone by shock as they thought that he was sleeping.

"He will stay with us?" Jin continued with Yoongi's question.

"Yeah so we could bond well. We don't have much time..."

"Interesting!" Jimin smiled.
"Yeah" Hoseok brightly responded.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

"We'll proceed with the chemotherapy. It is safe, but, still could you call Miss Ari?" The doctor adviced.

"Y-yeah. Don't worry we have her permission. I am her brother. Park Soo. You can continue with the procedure."

"Oh okay." The doctors nodded, "We'll start with the first cycle. The whole process will take 4-6 months and we'll do it in 5-8 cycles depending on the effect. Hope you know of the complications?"

I nodded, its not that we have any second option.

"Okay then." He took my nod as a final yes and went in with a few more professionals.

I sank down in one of the hospital chairs. The lenses are not intercepted well by my eyes, they are itching too much but they are an essential for this identity swap. How will I manage all this when I can't take this much?

"Soo, the procedure started?" Ra Im asked and I nodded. She sat beside me placing a hand on my back, "you know now there is no turning away." I nodded again. Only if I could say, 'fuck this shit I'm out'.

"Come on, cheer up. Well you know why I chose Soo?"

I looked at her, the question was intriguing and I was a bit taken aback why I did not think of it then. Maybe it had some great meaning.

"So, I can call you Sushi, like Soo shi, sushi!" She cutely responded.

I slightly chuckled at her response. And here I thought that she had some great meaning in her head. I have to stay with them from tomorrow but I actually have no time to think about it, I want to, but I know the moment I'll give it a thought my conscience will slap on my face. I am already highly grateful to Ra Im, and I cannot ask more of her.

"I have packed your stuff" her response brought me out of daze to take me in utter shock and gratefulness.

"But, you didn't have to.."

"Now listen, I've kept the chest binder in the inner pocket of your bag and also a pair of lenses. Try to wear loose clothes as much as possible and if you are alone, don't wear the binder. It can cause issues. An-"

I hugged her instinctively. Words cannot express how grateful I was. She patted my back, "everything will be alright." I usually don't cry, at first I had to tuck in my tears cause I knew I had a younger sibling to take care of and eventually I became stronger, but today was not one of my strong days. A tear trickled down my eye and as as an impulse I rubbed on it. The lens was not done with me I guess and it pained pretty bad.

"Who told you, you can rub your eyes wearing that?" Ra Im scolded as I was still panicking looking at her doing I-dont-know-what with my eye. Finally she took it out an dit felt so good.

"You're lucky, it didn't fold or cracked. You have your eye drops?" I nodded as I took them out from my pocket and after lubricating my eye, she placed the lens back. I actually despised it but I cannot go around with one blue and one brown eye. I originally have blue, being an Asian, blue eyes aren't that common and people mostly remember me by my eyes, so I had to change my eye color.

°
I stood by the gate of the dorm with my luggage, one side of my head constantly saying, 'you are doing the right thing' then why does it feel so wrong to me. Wait. One thing. I will be living with seven men all alone? Fuck. I was so out of my mind that I didn't think about. There will be female staff though I guess. But, not in the dorms. I am so done with my stupidity.

I shrugged off my insecurity as I saw RM approaching me. I bowed to his respect. Each member of BTS is at least 6 years older than me, so everyone is my Hyung. He led me inside and I subconsciously knew that I was trembling as my heart was throbbing in my ears, loud and irregular, but I barely heard it, for my mind was clouded with something I cannot resist; more than fear or anxiety, something that cannot be expressed with nouns.

"Don't be nervous. You'll get along." RM slightly smiled. Oh those dimples are so deep and mesmerizing that I can just dive into them. Get your mind straight Ari! No, Soo! Park Soo.

They were all sitting on the couch and it seemed as if they were already waiting for me. I bowed a couple of times as a display of my respect. Everyone was exceptionally gorgeous and everyone has their own specific aura but it was neither arrogant nor inhospitable.

"Hello. Nice to meet you I am Jin." He has the face of a polite classy gentleman. It's also prominent in the way he carries himself. His eyes were piercing, as if boring into my soul. I started to wonder what I did wrong. But then he smiled, his lips stretches fits his face very well. He is a happiness incarnate.

"Suga!" A man spoke as if from his peaceful slumber. He is like a perfect origami, triangular features. Just softened delicately to give him this beautiful button nose. Ethereal, he was.

"You can call me Hobi" And here, my bias in BTS. He is the definition of Adonis for me. His long face gives off a really manly vibe from different angles and his nose bridge offers the depth to his face and what completely contrasts is his eyes that shine so brightly as sun over the grass fields. So homely and welcoming.

"Jimin. Its nice to meet you." He has a very 'warm' face, I would say. He looks like the cute boy next door who's really nice to everyone. It's true he has quite a baby face, his eyes are quite big and honest looking, and his smile lights up his whole face, like he's so happy there's no room for anything else.

"Heya! I am V, call me Tae." Is he for real? He looks like an anime character. Perfect symmetrical face, uplifted nose bridge, double eyelids and most intriguing, adorable smile. We can just take him and place him as a game character. He looks like he had been specially designed by God.

"I am Jungkook. Don't call me Hyung, please." I was taken aback by his request as I was so mesmerized by his looks. His eyes were stars glistening like aspirations. He button nose so well complimented his chiseled jawline and the bunny smile was so adorable. I get why they are regarded as 'the' most handsome men in the world.

"It's nice to meet you all. I am Park Soo and I hope I could get along."