Chapter 18

Seeing that the nursing staff looked wrong, Fu Yuanchuan frowned and asked, "What's the matter?"

The caregiver shook his head quickly and said, "It's okay, it's okay."

At the same time, I couldn't help feeling in my heart.

It's enviable to have a little mermaid whose eyes are full of you.

Jun Qingyu curled up in the palm of Fu Yuanchuan's hand and didn't go to the caregiver. He was not used to being touched or approached by others.

Fu Yuanchuan put the decorative chain on the little mermaid's head.

A circle of silver chains was wrapped around the hair, and there was a brow drop in the middle.

The pendant is silver with a little gold rim, and it looks very nice with the little mermaid's long light golden hair.

Fu Yuanchuan took a fancy to this chain at a glance, "Do you like it?"

Jun Qingyu raised his head and saw his reflection in Fu Yuanchuan's eyes. He smiled and hugged Fu Yuanchuan's wrist, "Eh~!"

"good looking."

Looking at the interaction between Fu Yuanchuan and the little mermaid, the nurse felt like a lemon had become essence, so sour!

The caregiver looked away silently, unable to look any more.

The nursing staff coughed slightly and said, "Marshal, there are people and fish activity areas outside. You can take the mermaid to play there first, and wait for me to pack the things and send them to the car."

"Yeah." In any case, Fu Yuanchuan didn't let him deliver the things directly to the house.

If you go around here, maybe you can add something more.

He still had too few things for the little mermaid.

Take a look at what's in the activity area here, choose some to take back.

Jun Qingyu had no interest in shopping, and was lying in Fu Yuanchuan's hands honestly, and he didn't mean to choose.

Fu Yuanchuan walked into the mermaid activity area.

There are very few people here.

In addition, it covers a large area. Basically, anyone who brings a mermaid here can find a separate place in the big pond.

Do not interfere with each other.

Perceiving someone coming in, the people inside all looked up.

When they saw that it was Fu Yuanchuan, they were all taken aback, and quickly lowered their heads, not daring to look again.

Some people even directly poked their hands in secret, trying to get the mermaid back from the pool.

It's just that the mermaid ignored them.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't respond to this, and looked indifferently to find a place.

Jun Qingyu frowned slowly. Are they afraid of Fu Yuanchuan?

It's weird...what's to be afraid of.

You are not mermaids, you can feel the fluctuation of Fu Yuanchuan's mental power.

What are you afraid of?

Jun Qingyu couldn't understand what was so scary about Fu Yuanchuan being such a gentle person.

"Little fish, go down and take a look."