eleven

eleven | death

eleven | death

Y/N only stood there with a gun to her head moments more. Before the guard stomped towards Hiyo-io

"What- are you doing" she exclaimed watching the guard point the gun to his head

Hiyo-io smiled at her "look in your pockets."

Y/N quickly entered her pockets finding marbles within, as she pulled them out she noticed twenty.

"No. No. Why would you—" she was cut off by a bang. "Player 194 eliminated"

-

All that decorated Y/N's mind was the thought of Hiyo-io's body. Sae-Byeok sat next to her looking at the wall emotionless.

The room was practically empty with only eighteen players remaining. Somehow the crazy toilet lady had a get out of death card and was now munching on her potato like nothing had happened.

It seemed to be most others were doing the same, pretending like they didn't kill the person closest to them.

Y/N feelings were very mixed up, she was greatful she was alive, guilty over the mans death, and saddened over how player 069 was. He had killed his wife.

She was pulled out of her thoughts as the said player stood up sobbing "let's just stop all this. I can't keep doing this, I can't. Majority must agree, come on! Let's get out. Half of us that's all we need to end this right now. Don't any of you want to leave this horrible place, if anyone wants to go stand up let's get out of here."

Although feeling sorry for him Y/N looked back at the money. They had been put through four death games putting their lives at risk, no way she was giving up that money now.

"How do you call yourselves human! How many of your can continue with this insanity just for the money! You just had to kill the person you were the closest too in this game and you're good with that? Just for the money!" Player 69 cried

Sang-woo thinking he's the boss stepped towards the heartbroken player "so what if we leave. You think your wife will stop being dead if we go now and she'll forgive you for being murdered. If you can't keep going then why are you alive right now."

Sang-woo grabbed him going to yell in his face but was stopped as he got slapped. He looked up at Y/N shocked.

"Stop being a selfish jerk for once and take in others feeling. He just lost his fucking wife! You may be heartless but he clearly isn't so cut him some slack." She told him.

-
The next morning everyone woke up to guards walking in with a box- a coffin. Y/N looked up to find player 069 handing from a bunk.

She looked away in pain and disgust as Sae-Byeok walked over to the girl taking her hand in hers.

They both watched as the money went up, seventeen players remain.

"Attention players, the fifth game is about to begin. Al players follow staffs instructions and make your way to the game hall."

With the VIPS!

"Who are you betting on?"

"Player 085"

"Why her"

"You'd be surprised. Player 085 is more powerful in this game then people think."

back with the players

They walked into the white room once again, in front of them were seventeen mannequins with numbers one-seventeen on vests.

"Welcome players to the fifth game. Before we begin please make your way down the steps and choose one of the mannequins that stand before you, one you've chosen take the corresponding vest they are number one to seventeen."

Slowly players walked forward choosing the middle numbers. Numbers 1-4 and 13-17 remained

"Your attention please, the numbers you see on the mannequins correspond to the number you'll play in. Please make your decision carefully."

Y/N led Sae-Byeok to numbers 15 and 16. Her picking 16 and Sae-byeok picking 15.

The group was led into a large room, to Y/N it sorta looked like a circus.

"Hello players, let me welcome you all to the fifth game. The fifth game is glass stepping stones. The stepping stones before you are made from one of two types of glass. One will be tempered glass and the other will be normal glass. The tempered glass stepping stones are strong enough the golden the weight of two people however the normal glass with break even if one person stands on it. For this game, you will decide which one of the next two tiles is made of the stronger tempered glass and only step on those across the 18 pairs of tiles"

Sae-Byeok and Y/N shared a look, holding each other's hands. Forgetting about the last game the twos main focus was getting each other to the end.

LILAH SPEAKS!
Y'all I'm very sorry for not updating, I got my COVID shot and my head is going crazyyyy. I can't say when these updates will be but I'll try my hardest. But Y/N is not dead yay? No? You'd rather the man live? I can change it :D