Chapter 21

Jun Qingyu hesitantly reached out and touched his tail.

The feel of the fish tail is right.

But just now...

He was sure that he had not read it wrong.

The little mermaid can transform his legs, but they usually grow up.

The original text did not mention whether a young mermaid can grow legs.

Jun Qingyu's thoughtful thoughts, is it also related to spiritual power?

He released all his spiritual power just now and felt very tired and sleepy.

After sleeping all the way, the lack of spiritual energy slowly replenished it.

It may be because of bottoming out and rebounding, and the recovered spiritual power is more abundant than before.

Jun Qingyu doubted what was going on.

But it's always inseparable from spiritual power.

It must be true to increase spiritual power.

"Little fish?"

Hearing Fu Yuanchuan's voice, Jun Qingyu hurriedly got out of his pocket and showed his head, "Eh!"

Fu Yuanchuan took the little mermaid out and asked, "What happened just now?"

Jun Qingyu lay on the palm of Fu Yuanchuan's palm and curled his tail subconsciously. He tilted his head and said, "Eh~"

Just now the little mermaid probe was about to come out, before he could reach out his hand, he hid again.

I thought something was wrong.

"It's fine."

"Yeah!"

Fu Yuanchuan walked into the living room, but saw the few servants standing at the door, and the housekeeper looked sad.

Jun Qingyu hasn't seen so many people at home yet.

Usually one or two are busy separately. What are you doing together this time?

The steward said: "Marshal, the mechanism in the bedroom upstairs has been triggered, and I can't close it."

Jun Qingyu tilted his head, organ? What agency?

Speaking of upstairs, Jun Qingyu looked up.

From this angle, the door of the bedroom can be seen.

but…

I looked up and saw only a silver-white iron piece.

Jun Qingyu: "???"

The steward said: "The person who came has been arrested, and he's fed something in the confinement room."

Fu Yuanchuan looked gloomy, "I see."

Jun Qingyu looked at the housekeeper and then at Fu Yuanchuan. These words sounded so strange.

Did someone come to the house and touched the organ and was arrested?

Fu Yuanchuan held Jun Qingyu upstairs.

Getting closer, Jun Qingyu could see the ‘iron piece’ more clearly.

It is not appropriate to say that the film is very thick, almost as thick as ten centimeters upwards.

Jun Qingyu wanted to touch it, but Fu Yuanchuan kept him far away and couldn't reach him.