Chapter 23 (1)

Perceiving that the resistance on the door disappeared, Jun Qingyu quickly pushed the door back, fearing that the gap was too big and Fu Yuanchuan would see him through the gap.

In the panic, the messy quilt didn't know when it got stuck in it.

Jun Qingyu tried to pull it, but the result was stuck. The more he pulled it, the tighter it became. In addition to the lack of energy to disperse the spirit, he simply gave up.

Hold your back against the bathroom door.

Jun Qingyu was flustered. He felt that he should say something at this time, or explain to Fu Yuanchuan why he could speak.

But... this is not what he imagined when he confessed.

He was going to make a step-by-step, little by little, and slowly change Fu Yuanchuan's judgment on the little mermaid, and his cognitive transition from mermaid to human.

The result is now like this. The method that has been prepared for so long will end before it even starts.

Jun Qingyu closed his eyes, thinking, is there anything worse than this.

The space couldn't enter, and the aura dispersed to the body, but he didn't restore the appearance of a little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu was wrapped in a quilt, curled up, his mind was confused.

One day a domestic pet uttered words and turned into a human in front of you.

What will be the reaction?

You may feel cute at first, but what about after cute?

He doesn't want to be treated as a monster...

Moreover, Fu Yuanchuan did not necessarily know that he was the little mermaid, the airtight bedroom, the little mermaid disappeared, he was caught upright with the same face as the little mermaid.

How suspicious it looks!

What's more, the situation is so tense now, what if it is regarded as someone sent by the leader of the empire?

Jun Qingyu was in a state of confusion, and after he finished speaking, there was no sound outside.

Is Fu Yuanchuan thinking how to find someone to deal with him? Or have you notified your subordinates to come over and arrest someone?

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips, no matter if he was caught or whatever, he must not go out anyway.

Never go out, at least before he decides how to explain to Fu Yuanchuan.

Fortunately, Fu Yuanchuan didn't say anything outside, nor did he ask who he was and why he appeared in the room.

It was very quiet outside, as if it had already left.

But Jun Qingyu did not hear the footsteps, he was certain that Fu Yuanchuan was still at the door.

Jun Qingyu didn't think about what to say, and Fu Yuanchuan didn't speak at the moment.

The two were so quiet, one in the door and the other outside, and no one spoke first.

Fu Yuanchuan kept silent, and gradually, the tension in Jun Qingyu's heart seemed to ease.

The silence at this time seemed to give each other time to think.

I don't know how long it took, but there was faint movement outside, the sound of footsteps.

People walked and came back, and then the bathroom door shook suddenly.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, and quickly reached out his hand against the bathroom door, but didn't feel the strength of pushing the door outside. When he looked down, he saw a bag of dried fish steadily sandwiched in the gap.