Chapter 24

Looking at the person whose legs were hidden by the thin cover, Fu Yuanchuan's expression moved slightly.

"Um..." Jun Qingyu didn't react to what was going on, as he felt that his eyes went dark, and he was blocked by Bo in a hurry.

Fortunately, I didn't fall, but I didn't feel standing on the ground, as if I was sitting somewhere.

After Jun Qingyu sat firmly, he found a gap in the quilt, and tried to stretch out his hand to expand the gap, tearing off the thin quilt that was hiding in front of him.

Only a pair of eyes were revealed, just wanting to see how to tear the thin quilt off more, and then raised his head to meet Fu Yuanchuan's eyes.

Jun Qingyu blinked, looked at him and then looked at the distance between him and Fu Yuanchuan.

Suddenly found that the position was wrong, it seemed that I was sitting... on Fu Yuanchuan's lap?

Fu Yuanchuan was holding his waist, watching his small movements in silence.

Jun Qingyu quietly lowered his eyes to avoid Fu Yuanchuan's sight. He whispered: "Intention, accident."

At the same time, the thin quilt tore off him was pulled up again, and he wrapped himself back.

But the fold marks were not straight, Jun Qingyu simply held it with his fingers.

Looking at this familiar movement of covering one's ears and stealing a bell, Fu Yuanchuan seemed to have seen his little mermaid.

Inside the quilt, Jun Qingyu closed his eyes, crying without tears.

What happened this time?

Jun Qingyu didn't figure it out.

Why is becoming a human this time more sudden than last time.

Last time, at best, he took the initiative to exchange spiritual power with the spring of space.

But this time...

It's just that when I looked back and saw Fu Yuanchuan waking up, he was shocked, his spiritual energy burst out unconsciously, and it seemed to resonate with the spiritual energy of the space in a hurry.

The superimposed burst of spiritual power can also restore him to his human form.

It was difficult to restore the human form before, but now it seems that maybe he still didn't find the right way.

Jun Qingyu was a little uncomfortable in the quilt. He thought about it and said, "That...huh?"

Before he finished speaking, Jun Qingyu felt his figure sway.

Fu Yuanchuan picked him up sideways, walked to the side of the bed and put him on the bed.

Jun Qingyu moved the thin quilt down a bit and saw Fu Yuanchuan looking for him clothes.

The custom-made uniform size clothes have not arrived yet, and he obviously can't wear those little mermaid clothes now.

The body I was wearing just now was broken because of the change in body shape, and the broken fabric was thrown into the trash can.

The clothes in the closet are cleaned regularly, and there is no size that Jun Qingyu can wear.

Fu Yuanchuan found a set of slightly smaller sizes and handed it to him and asked, "Can I wear it?"

When the little mermaid splits his legs, the suit is relatively simple, and the little mermaid can just put it on.

In contrast, large-size clothes are a bit more troublesome and have buttons.