Chapter 25

Fu Yuanchuan held the little mermaid and went downstairs.

Jun Qingyu leaned on Fu Yuanchuan and looked around.

There is really no one, not even the housekeeper.

It hasn't been long since he became a human being, and it seems that the servants here are also quite capable of action.

Fu Yuanchuan walked into the kitchen holding the little mermaid. At this time, there would always be prepared lunches in the incubator.

But today he gave everyone a holiday, including the chef.

There is nothing empty in the incubator.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, holding the little mermaid in one hand, opened the refrigerator, "see what you want to eat."

The chef is not there, they can do it themselves.

The little mermaid used to eat dried fish, fruits and vegetables. Now that he has become a human, he should be able to eat normal stir-fried vegetables and the like.

Jun Qingyu didn't know what to eat, he was not very hungry, but the beef was placed in the most conspicuous place of the refrigerator, and he said, "Eat steak, and fry another vegetable. Use the vegetables in my space."

"Okay." Fu Yuanchuan said, holding the little mermaid and unable to cook, "the kitchen is so smokey, you wait for me in the living room, and you are ready to call you."

Jun Qingyu didn't want to go out, "It's okay, I can stay and help."

Seeing that the little mermaid wanted to stay, Fu Yuanchuan asked, "Will it be uncomfortable to stand on my legs?"

Jun Qingyu was justified and confident, "No."

Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid down with suspicion and said, "If you feel uncomfortable, please tell me."

"Ok."

Fu Yuanchuan took out the cold beef from the refrigerator and processed it.

Jun Qingyu took out a few tomatoes and planned to make scrambled eggs with tomatoes. This dish is relatively simple and has a low error rate.

For the first time cooking in front of Fu Yuanchuan, of course, I had to choose a simple dish.

Jun Qingyu didn't need to care about whether the little mermaid could cook. Fu Yuanchuan knew that he had a problem, so he didn't care whether there were more or less problems.

The vegetables in the space do not need to be washed, but Jun Qingyu still goes through the process.

When he washed the tomatoes and put them on the cutting board, Fu Yuanchuan came over and said, "I'll cut them, you can wash some fruits, and make a fruit fish later."

Jun Qingyu put down the knife he had just picked up and said, "Okay."

Jun Qingyu took one of the ripe fruits in the space. When I planted it before, I didn't particularly like to eat fruits, so I planted some of each kind of fruits.

All peaches, oranges, mangoes and so on were cut out to be enough for both of them.

Jun Qingyu finished washing the fruits, and Fu Yuanchuan was still cutting tomatoes. He looked for it, and there seemed to be no spare cutting board in the kitchen.

Then peel off the peeled fruits first.

When he accidentally cut an orange, Jun Qingyu ate it directly, fearing that it would affect the appearance of the fruit.