It's Fragile

Goenka house.

Suwarna : kartik dont you feel its not easy this time. Yes she is right.. You get her so easily.. That doesn't she is something that you can show your aggression. You knew your papa too is a widower.. When he marry me he already have 2 kids.. You knew na.. Did i ever tries to keep your mumma's possession and details away from you. Naira is so selfless.. She loves your kid unconditionally.. She never sayno to him... Even if it hurts her alot.. This time you crossed the limit.

Kairav : paa.. Mumma.. Doesnt do anything wrong.. She just gave me a picture of maaa.. My maa was not only your wife.. But her friend too. You hurt her most.. I am upset with your action.. Hope you cajole her soon.

Manish: such an irrelevant fight you picked with her will impact you alot. I knew you are hiding something about Riya .. We never forced you to tell about it .. We always support you in your choices. We accept riya then.. And now naira... But never take us granted.. Naira is so close to my heart .. I wish  and even regret that why i didn't brought up keerti like Singhaniya brought up naira. Kid of affection . hope after todays dusk... She will be here.

Singhaniya house

Its keerti's birthday today. Singhaniya arranged a huge party for her.. Singhaniya is always first in pampering their kids and their partner's equally.

     When Goenka reached they see the most beautiful angel their bahu in sky blue outfit happily greeting guests..

She seems to be soo Happy

She seems to be soo Happy. Keerti who entered was welcomed by naira.. Keerti tug her into a bone crushing hug... There is an unknown bond BTW naira and keerti.. None knew it. And they never disclose it.. Just then naira saw goenka in doorstep ..

 Just then naira saw goenka in doorstep