Chapter 30

Seeing Shi Kaixin's silence, Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Speak."

Shi Kaixin trembled. Although his voice was very soft, these two plain words were obviously more scary than any harsh words.

The most important thing is...Marshal, you'll be brought back to trial, don't scratch the back of my neck.

Shi Kaixin smiled with a guilty conscience and dared not say anything.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Explain clearly within three minutes."

Shi Kaixin directly responded without saying anything: "Go! Boss, don't worry, it will be done in one minute!"

Fu Yuanchuan let go of him and turned to look for the little mermaid.

Shi Kaixin quickly took out his light brain and launched the virtual keyboard to line up with the group of bad friends!

Lao Tzu gives you gossip news on the front line, and you dig a hole for Lao Tzu behind your back!

Jun Qingyu didn't know what they were discussing, but after seeing Shi Kaixin frantically typing on the keyboard, he probably knew that something might have happened.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Let's go in first."

Shi Kaixin stood here to clarify the matter before going in.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said, "I won't go in."

The discussion between the two marshals should be very important.

Fu Yuanchuan would not mind his existence, but it is hard to guarantee that Marshal Todice would not doubt his identity.

To be safe, he just waited at the door.

There was also a row of soft chairs at the door. Jun Qingyu took Fu Yuanchuan over and sat down, then looked up at him and said, "I'll just sit here and wait for you."

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while, gently stroked the little mermaid's hair, and said, "I'll be out soon."

"Ok."

Walking to the door, looking at Shi Kaixin who was still playing around with his brain, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Protect him."

Shi Kaixin put away the light brain and responded: "Yes!"

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan walk into the study, Shi Kaixin didn't bother to clarify with the group of foolish colleagues, and first planned to perform the task at hand to protect Jun Qingyu.

When Fu Yuanchuan was not there, Jun Qingyu was bored sitting by himself, simply closing his eyes and resting.

However, as soon as he closed his eyes, he noticed that someone was approaching. He frowned and said, "I'm not used to someone getting too close to me."

Shi Kaixin, who had originally wanted to sit next to Jun Qingyu, paused, and silently moved another place aside.

Isn't it when you are sitting on the marshal's lap? !

Shi Kaixin said: "Do you know that the marshal has a little mermaid?"

Jun Qingyu closed his eyes again and said lightly: "Yeah."

"I feel like you are very much like that little mermaid."

When the marshal was there, he was so cute and unlovable. When the marshal wasn't there, he went under the water and ignored people indifferently.

Speaking of the little mermaid, Shi Kaixin was happy again, "Hey, you both have pale blond hair."

Jun Qingyu of the little mermaid: "...coincidence."