Chapter 31

Subconsciously, Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to hug the little mermaid who bumped into his arms, and said, "The matter is not finished yet, come out and have a look when there is a voice outside."

With that, Fu Yuanchuan looked at Shi Kaixin, "What's the matter?"

"Ah, I..." Shi Kaixin opened his mouth. It stands to reason that he should have told Fu Yuanchuan what happened just now without any reservation.

But don't know why, Shi Kaixin hesitated with a mouth.

What are you talking about?

Said: Marshal, you let the weak Jun Qingyu that I protect to overturn the grumpy robot? Suppressed the robot's self-destruction?

Can this be said?

He secretly poked at Jun Qingyu a wink, what do you say?

Jun Qingyu gave a light cough, and Guo said, "Yuanchuan, I think there is a problem with that robot attendant."

"Although it looks like a robot, I feel that he is a bit like a normal person."

"Just now he wanted to send something into the study, but I stopped it when I found there was a problem with the food."

Jun Qingyu selectively ignores how to stop it.

Marshal Todice looked a little gloomy after hearing Jun Qingyu's words.

Anyone who hears of what might be mixed in their food will feel uncomfortable.

What's more, Todice did find that his body was not as good as before.

He was already cautious enough to send a trusted adjutant to even cooking, but he didn't expect that something went wrong.

Duan Hengjin has **** the robot, and the unconscious robot is like a pile of scrap copper and iron placed in the corner.

Marshal Todice walked over, looked at the robot's miserable appearance, and said: "There is no seriousness in the start, and it is like this, with more air coming in, but less air, how can you interrogate?"

Duan Hengjin, who was being trained, lowered her head in shame, "Marshal, it's not me."

Before I had time to start with him, the robot was solved.

Marshal Todice said: "What's not you? That was Shi Kaixin? Shi Kaixin started very well. What do you think Marshal Fu did? He was talking to me in the house just now."

Marshal Todice followed Duan Hengjin's gaze, laughed and said, "You can't say it's you..."

"That-!" Jun Qingyu suddenly said, interrupting Totis.

When Fu Yuanchuan looked over, Jun Qingyu pointed to the scrap iron on the ground and said, "Don't say anything else, let's control the robot first."

Seeing him with a serious face, Marshal Todice smiled to ease the atmosphere and said: "No, it should be that the program has been invaded and rewritten. Just change it back. If the program is not changed, just send it back to the original factory for repair."

Jun Qingyu shook his head and said, "No, it's not just a matter of programming, this robot's arms will regenerate."

"regeneration?"

As soon as the word came out, everyone present was stunned.

"Right!" Duan Hengjin also hurriedly agreed, "When I grabbed this robot just now, he ran away by throwing off his arm, but now his arm is still on his body."