Chapter 33

Looking at the innocent little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan raised his mouth slightly, curled his fingers to rub his cheek, raised his head and asked, "How do you get along every day?"

Marshal Todice thought for a while and said: "Every day, I buy him delicious toys, and he uses spiritual power to help me regulate my body."

It's boring and boring.

But this is generally the case in everyday life.

Every mermaid is taken care of in this way, and the relationship with the mermaid has always been between treatment and breeding.

Fu Yuanchuan compared his daily routine with that of the little mermaid, frowned and asked, "What is the mermaid doing when you work?"

Marshal Todice thought for a while, when he was working, the little mermaid would not appear in his sight.

He casually said: "The mermaid will play on his own."

"Will a mermaid kiss you?"

Marshal Todice raised his eyebrows, seemingly unable to understand why Fu Yuanchuan would ask such a question, "Kiss me? Don't make trouble, I don't dare to let him get close to my face, I'm afraid of disfigurement."

Fu Yuanchuan: "..."

It seems...really wrong.

He and Xiaoyu are different from others.

When I raised a mermaid for the first time, I didn't pay much attention to how others raised it.

In addition, the mermaid breeding base has always emphasized that the personality of the little mermaid is not fixed, and each mermaid has a different personality.

Fu Yuanchuan thought his little mermaid would be so close to him because of his good personality.

But now it seems...it's okay to hug each other, is it wrong to hug after you become a human?

Seeing that Fu Yuanchuan was silent, Jun Qingyu was curious about what he was thinking, but because Marshal Todice couldn't speak directly to him, he tugged Fu Yuanchuan's sleeve.

Fu Yuanchuan lowered his head and looked at the little mermaid in his palm. His eyes gradually became gentle. He shook his head, stroked the little mermaid's hair, and said softly, "It's okay."

Think about what these useless things do.

Hug and hug, what's right?

The little mermaid in his family is different from other people's, and will become a human being, so it cannot be generalized with other mermaid.

Todice opened the lid, let the blue little mermaid in the box come out to breathe, and said: "What are you asking strange questions, let alone that useless, what about your family fish?"

Fu Yuanchuan sat on the sofa and said, "My little fish doesn't like to stay with the same kind."

After raising it for so long, the little mermaid has never looked for a similar species, even after being able to speak, he did not speak.

"Eh~!" Jun Qingyu nodded in affirmation.

Todis heard the sound, he was stunned, and turned his head slowly and stiffly, and saw the pale golden little mermaid curled up in Fu Yuanchuan's palm.

Todice: "???"

What did i just say?

What can't you touch? What can't lie down?