Chapter 37

Wen Chengyao slowly raised half of his eyebrows, feeling that the attitude Jun Qingyu responded to was not quite right, "Isn't he your boyfriend?"

Jun Qingyu said: "Of course not."

"Is that married?" Wen Chengyao said: "Looking at you quite young, you got married so early."

"..."

Jun Qingyu was surprised by Wen Chengyao's brain circuit.

Wen Chengyao could feel Jun Qingyu's speechlessness through the mask. He paused, "Not married? Not a boyfriend...? So what is your relationship?"

Wen Chengyao thinks that he is very accurate in judging people, and the atmosphere between the two people is very different from ordinary friends, saying that family members are not in line with each other.

As a result, the guessed result was wrong?

Jun Qingyu said: "What do you care about our relationship."

Jun Qingyu ignored him, lowered his head to eat oranges, Wen Chengyao did not ask any more, he couldn't help thinking about this in his heart.

What does it matter...?

On the surface, it is the relationship between the little mermaid and the owner.

But it doesn't seem right... The other little mermaids don't get along with their owners like this.

Because the little mermaid was used to being intimate with Fu Yuanchuan when she became a human being, she didn't take this matter to heart.

Wen Chengyao said: "You seem to be confused. Do you need a mentor? I can enlighten and enlighten you."

"No need." This kind of trivial matter he would figure out for himself.

Wen Chengyao shrugged, "It's up to you, I won't take advantage of such a good opportunity. Where can I find a spiritual mentor like me."

"..." A star thief would pretty much put gold on his face.

Jun Qingyu was too lazy to pay attention to him, packed up the things on the table, got up and walked to his sister.

Wen Chengyao saw him coming out of it, and his gaze subconsciously swept over the red button that Fu Yuanchuan had pressed before.

He raised his eyebrows, turned and followed.

Jun Qingyu put away the plates on the table, and when they left, someone would come to check if they had hidden them, so he didn't need to do more.

Wen Chengyao asked: "Look at my sister's physical condition, how long will it take for her to recover after eating these things?"

"It depends on the situation." Jun Qingyu also said it was not good. He is not a professional doctor, but the spiritual energy in the spring water can help recover, but the time is really unknown.

"Different personal physiques have different absorption effects."

Seeing Wen Chengyao, Jun Qingyu could not wait for her sister to recover in the next moment, and then took her sister away.

Put the plates away and put them in the basket aside.

Jun Qingyu said: "Don't worry, even if it is cured, you should wait a few more days to stabilize. Moreover, ordinary people can eat some desserts from my side to regulate the body. Your sister who has recovered from a serious illness, eat a few more days. It doesn't hurt."