Chapter 40

Wen Chengyao listened to Jun Qingyu's words and couldn't open his mouth in a daze.

Jun Qingyu said: "Before you make the trouble, anyone can do this thing, but after you make the trouble, it's really only you."

Before Wen Chengyao understood what was going on, Jun Qingyu urged: "Remember when the time comes, the bigger the trouble, the better."

"Pretend to land by accident, and then just be your star thief."

"My business? The third child? Don't worry, I will be a thief." What do we do, not from this background.

Jun Qingyu nodded, "It's all about you, go back and accompany your sister."

"it is good."

Sitting on a chair, Jun Qingyu used his brain to record the amount of spring water used this time. There was no special record last time, but the amount is definitely higher than this time.

The mental feedback is also very obvious. Write down this feedback later.

Repeat the experiment several times to get the most suitable amount.

Before he had time to save the recorded data, Jun Qingyu received the news from Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan: [Where? 】

Jun Qingyu knew that he would be discovered when he ran out, but he didn't expect to be discovered so soon.

Isn't it going to a meeting? How can you still look at your brain and send messages in a meeting?

Jun Qingyu: [In the store, how do you know that I am not at home? 】

Fu Yuanchuan: [I don't know, but I know now. 】

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Without waiting for Jun Qingyu to post anything, Fu Yuanchuan said: [The store monitor is turned on, pay attention to safety. 】

Jun Qingyu obeyed.

The monitoring is connected to Fu Yuanchuan's optical brain, and he can see what happens here.

Jun Qingyu: [Have a meeting, I'll go make good food, and wait for you to come back to eat after the meeting. 】

After sending this message, Jun Qingyu turned off the light brain.

He really planned to make some desserts to take home.

Although there is also an oven at home and ingredients for making desserts, there is no store for everything.

While beating the eggs, Jun Qingyu suddenly remembered, did he make a cake yesterday?

But after the fight, I didn't care about the cake. The smell of the medicine was floating all over the room, and the smell of the cake was covered.

Now that he reacted, he quickly opened the oven.

After a night of standing, the cake was already soft and wet in the box.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

It's a waste.

In any case, it was the first time I made it. Jun Qingyu cut a small piece with a spoon and tasted it.

Although the appearance is not good, the taste is still ok.

Jun Qingyu took it out and processed it, cut the whole cake into small ones and spread them in the box.

With cream and fruit, it is a fruit box. I made three boxes so that it looks much better than before.

Wen Chengyao waited for his sister to finish the dessert, and helped clean up the plates, "Do you know the shop owner? I want to buy the shop or rent it."