Chapter 44

"Okay, I know the boss." Shi Kaixin said: "Then I will go out and find him now."

As a bodyguard, you must always follow the protected person.

Upon hearing this, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's head and shook his head quickly. He didn't need bodyguards or protection from others.

In contrast, it would be more convenient for him to do what he did alone.

Fu Yuanchuan could see that the little mermaid had obviously refused, but the little mermaid walked outside by himself and no one followed him and he was worried.

In case when the spiritual energy is exhausted and the little mermaid is restored, even if it is hiding in the space, there is no way to go home directly, let alone contact him.

Besides, what to do when someone sees it.

Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "You will come back this afternoon."

Shi Kaixin hadn't left yet, so he responded quickly: "Okay."

"The meeting is over."

"Yes!"

After closing the video conference, Jun Qingyu said: "I don't want a bodyguard..."

"I'll accompany you to the store in a while, and go out for a walk after the desserts are sold out."

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, "Aren't you busy with work today?"

Just after the meeting, there should be quite a lot of things that need to be handled by him.

"We won't come to me until they submit their job application for approval. I shouldn't be able to get out today."

Going through the process is a very troublesome thing, but if you don't go through the process, it will become more troublesome if you get caught, and no one can run away if you deliberately buckle the hat of panic.

The process will not be publicly announced, but it is a strong evidence after an accident.

Jun Qingyu nodded faintly, then leaned back into Fu Yuanchuan's hand, "Let's go back to the bedroom first."

The clothes are all in the bedroom, so it's not easy for him to become a human being here.

"Ok."

---

There was no one at the dessert shop when they came.

Wen Chengyao rented a house next door, and his sister didn't have to wait at the door all the time, just come out when the dessert shop comes.

Jun Qingyu opened the door here, and footsteps came from the next door.

However, Jun Qingyu didn't prepare desserts for Wen Chengyao's sister first, but planned to make some other foods that can be eaten first.

Fu Yuanchuan hasn't eaten yet in the morning.

After he was fed, Fu Yuanchuan came directly with him without eating.

It’s not good to eat sweet and greasy cakes in the morning. In addition, I have eaten cakes yesterday. It is okay for those who love desserts, but for Fu Yuanchuan, it may be a little unappetizing.

Fortunately, there are also savory desserts.

Jun Qingyu, who was too difficult, didn't try and waited to eat. If it failed, it would be a waste of time. Do something simple and won't go wrong.