Chapter 47

Shi Kaixin's words stunned Jun Qingyu, "What madam?"

"Marshal Madam." Shi Kaixin looked as expected, "rest assured, no one but me knows about your certification, my mouth is strict!"

Jun Qingyu: "???"

Doesn't anyone tell me about such a big event?

"When did I get the certificate with Yuanchuan?" Jun Qingyu thought, I just had an idea, how can I get the certificate with you? It's too fast.

A little bit unable to keep up with Shi Kaixin's thoughts.

Shi Kaixin comforted and said: "It's okay, I won't tell others, you don't need to deny it."

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Shi Kaixin still wanted to say something, but seeing that Jun Qingyu's expression was quite speechless, he paused, "No way...you really didn't get the certificate?!"

"Of course not, we are not together."

Shi Kaixin was stunned for an instant: "???"

Then I sent to those people in the group...hiss.

"That's not right, you are not together...this and that kind of thing." Shi Kaixin thought, not to blame for my crookedness.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while. Although he is not together now, it won't be the same in the future. He didn't say this to Shi Kaixin, but asked: "What did you say just now, what help?"

Shi Kaixin patted his forehead, and then he came back to his senses, "Ah, life-saving thing is..."

Halfway through the conversation, Shi Kaixin suddenly turned his light head behind him, his voice was a little serious, without the frolicking just now, "Marshal."

Jun Qingyu was still wondering what was going on, and then he heard Fu Yuanchuan's indifferent voice, "What are you doing here?"

"I…"

"If there is nothing to do, go back and train!"

Fu Yuanchuan's voice was a bit more sullen than the indifference just now, and the tension on the other side could be felt through the light brain.

"Yes!" Shi Kaixin responded neatly.

Then there was the sound of leaving footsteps.

After a while, Shi Kaixin's face returned to the video.

"I was scared to death." Shi Kaixin breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Did you hear that? This is the life-saving thing I told you."

Jun Qingyu could hear Fu Yuanchuan being very angry, "What did you do?"

He was more curious about what could make Fu Yuanchuan have such a good temper and so angry in life.

Shi Kaixin hesitated and didn't say what was the specific matter. He just summed it up vaguely, "It's not a big matter, it's just a small matter. I didn't report it and was caught by someone. The marshal took care of it. Get it out and be trained inside."

Shi Kaixin said: "The marshal is very angry this time, can't you come to persuade him?"

He could only think of Jun Qingyu, because in his impression, Jun Qingyu was in front of the marshal, and the marshal was very gentle and talkative. This time the trouble was so big, he wanted Jun Qingyu to come and help that. A few fools who were caught said good things.

"Don't go." Jun Qingyu asked why, Fu Yuanchuan should have the deterrent power in front of his subordinates, he would not run to break this majesty with his speciality by Fu Yuanchuan's side.