Chapter 49

Shi Kaixin: "???"

Me, this, what? !

Shi Kaixin widened his eyes in astonishment, his lips moved but he couldn't speak.

Isn't it? Isn't it?

Isn't it what I think it is?

"You...huh?" Shi Kaixin's current mind is like a volcanic eruption caused by a planet hitting the empire, which is not good.

"Wait." After calming down for a while, Shi Kaixin asked in a daze, "Isn't the marshal chasing you now?"

Jun Qingyu tore open the tea bag, added a little hot water, then poured out the first tea wash, and asked, "What do you think?"

"I think..." Shi Kaixin scratched his head, not even thinking about it.

Before he could think clearly, Fu Yuanchuan pushed the door in.

Shi Kaixin stood up quickly, "Marshal."

"Ok."

After looking at Fu Yuanchuan and then at Jun Qingyu who was making tea, Shi Kaixin thought for a while and said, "Marshal, I will leave if there is nothing else."

"Let's go back."

"Good!" After getting permission, Shi Kaixin opened the door and ran away without hesitation.

Jun Qingyu came over with the brewed tea and said with a smile: "It says on the package that this tea sleeps well. I smell like it is no different from ordinary tea. How do you taste it."

Fu Yuanchuan took the tea but didn't drink it. Instead, he asked, "Why didn't you go to bed?"

"I don't want to sleep by myself." Jun Qingyu leaned forward to hug Fu Yuanchuan, tilted his head and said: "Let's rest here, and we will go back when we wake up."

Not only is it to run too late now, but also to prevent another incident here. If they are here, if something happens, they will run again.

Fu Yuanchuan said softly: "Okay."

Busy till now, it's not late at night anymore, the day outside is bright.

How long he was busy, Xiaoyu stayed with him for how long.

Fu Yuanchuan hugged the fish and coaxed, "Go to sleep."

Jun Qingyu rubbed Fu Yuanchuan's arms, gently spreading out some spiritual power, so that Fu Yuanchuan could sleep more comfortably.

---

He slept so late that he slept straight to the next day. When he woke up early in the morning, Fu Yuanchuan thought he had read the wrong time.

Even if he stayed up late in the past, he wouldn't sleep as long as this time.

The little fish in his arms slept very deeply, and Fu Yuanchuan looked down at him.

Unconscious sleep will also rub in his arms.

The well-behaved is the same as the little mermaid.

His gaze swept across Xiaoyu's face, and he unconsciously fell on his thin, light-colored lips.

Fu Yuanchuan's expression was dim, and at this moment, Jun Qingyu mumbled something, turned over and squeezed over here, and put his chin on Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder in a daze.

The breath brushed his neck, and Fu Yuanchuan stiffened, and slowly leaned to one side, but he did not dare to move his hands, for fear of awakening the sleeping fish.