40 | A blessing to take

We spent the whole day at the shooting ring

I was getting good and I wasn't that scared anymore.I was getting comfortable around a gun
and of course Tyler was good at teaching as well.

He kept his word and he was now driving to my parents house.

I don't know if mom or dad told her about me and Tyler.

Honestly, I don't know what to tell her.

She has always been there for me.

From the moment I was brought to life to the present.Her being diagnosed with cancer last year brought down her motivation to live.

I got to attached to her.

And I am not mad about it.

Tyler pulls infront of the house and gets out of his driver seat and came to open the car door for me."Thank you!" I smile and kiss his cheek.

He stayed silent.

I knock on the door and my mom opened it."Welcome sweetheart!" I hug her tight and Tyler put a hand out to greet her.My mom didn't take it but she hugged him.

Tyler got shocked and I was holding back a giggle when Tyler send me a look over my mom's shoulder.

We got inside to the living room and my dad was sitting there watching TV.I hug him tight and sit back on the couch next to Tyler."I should go upstairs and see grandma!" I say.

"I will be right back!" I whisper and smile at Tyler.

I walk over to her room and knock on the door."Come in!" I open the door slowly.

"Hello grandma! I hope I am not disturbing you!"

"Oh Jasmine dear! You are not a bother, come in." I smile and walk over to her bed.I sit near her.

I have to tell her about Tyler but how.

"What is bothering you dear?"

"I didn't come here alone today!" I tell her. She doesn't respond for a few minutes."Who is the lucky guy?"

I hesitate rather or not to tell her and to disturb her with my life.I will do it.

"Tyler Hendrix." Her eyes widened.

"I knew it! You two had a lot in common." I smile.

"I want to talk to him.Bring him up here?" Considering my grandma and how sick she is she can't walk up the stairs multiple times a day and her treatments make her more tired than she already is."You sure?"

She nods."Please be nice to him." I beg her."I won't promise anything!" She teases.

I smile and walk over to the door.I lean in the staircase and yell "Tyler can you come up for a second?" I hear him say "just a minute" and then I wait for him in the hall way, upstairs.