Chapter 52

After speaking, Jun Qingyu slightly raised his head and leaned forward to wait for a kiss.

Fu Yuanchuan's eyes were full of gentle smiles, his throat moved slightly, and the hand held on his waist couldn't help tightening, but he also controlled his strength. The lingering kiss finally only kissed his lips gently, Up."

The voice was hoarse inexplicably between the openings.

Fu Yuanchuan gave a light cough, and while holding the person in his arms, he helped him apply the medicine and said, "If this is done, let's go back first."

"Well, I will make a copy of the information."

"it is good."

Go home after setting it up.

When the floating car was still some distance away from the villa, Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said: "Let's go down here, take a walk and walk back."

Anyway, there is nothing to do when I go home at this time. It is good to take a walk outside and see the scenery.

Fu Yuanchuan set the hovering vehicle into automatic navigation mode, and will drive back to the villa by himself according to the route and drive into the parking space.

After getting out of the car, Jun Qingyu took Fu Yuanchuan's hand and walked slowly.

No ordinary people live in this villa area, and very few people live here.

There is no special property management, but someone is sent over to take care of this green plant.

Walk along this quiet and quiet path for a while, the more you go inside, the more luxuriant the trees grow.

It didn't take long for the wind to be faint. The wind is a bit cold this season, and winter is approaching.

Jun Qingyu usually doesn't care about the time of the seasons. His attention is on Fu Yuanchuan, and he only separates a small part to deal with other things.

After a few steps, Jun Qingyu warmed his shoulders, and he subconsciously raised his head to look at Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan only wore a thin shirt, and the dark coat was already on his body.

"you……"

"got windy."

Jun Qingyu raised his hand to take off the coat, "I gave the coat to me. You wear so little, what if you catch a cold?"

"No." Small illnesses like colds and fevers have never been related to Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan pressed Jun Qingyu's hand and asked, "Does the leg hurt?"

I just walked without paying attention to the time. I just took a look and found that it has been nearly half an hour.

"No..." After a pause, Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes and said neatly: "It hurts!"

After speaking, he opened his arms, the meaning was very obvious.

A little smile appeared on Fu Yuanchuan's face, he lifted the little fish sideways, and walked slowly towards home.

---

The task of attacking the Zerg fell on Fu Yuanchuan, and there was no news from the leader of the empire for several days.

When news came through, Fu Yuanchuan was prevarication about prewarning it with prewar preparations.

After pressing for more than ten days, seeing that the empire leader was about to lose tension, Fu Yuanchuan only set aside his departure time.