Chapter-3 An Unexpected Turn Of Events

Back Entry of Mystic Grill

Klaus was angry these baby vampires were really getting out of hand. They should know their place, Klaus has only been letting them live so that they could protect his blood bag (The Doppelganger) for his future hybrids.

They have been nothing but pesky flies to him and his family, but now they've been a serious problem in their lives. Raising their dead mother, bringing back their desiccated father, and he was sure that they'd only bring more trouble with them in the near future as well.

But as of right now they have to come up with a plan. They must know what their mothers plan in order to defeat them.

Klaus: I should have killed you months ago. (He stated angrily.)

Damon: Do it. That's not gonna stop Esther from killing you.

Walking closer to him Klaus said, " What did you say about my mother?"

Smirking Damon replied with, " You didn't know I was friends with your mummy? Yeah we have a lot in common. She hates you just as much as I do."

(Hearing this Klaus is about to kill him when Elijah arrives.)

Elijah: Leave him! We still need him, Niklaus!

Glancing at his brother Klaus asks, " What did mother do? What did she do, Elijah?"

(Elijah just takes out his phone and looks towards Damon.)

Elijah: You tell me where the witches are or I'll have my baby sister kill Elena right now.

Looking at the clock tower he sees that it's still eight thirty and says, " You told me we had until 9:00."

Elijah: I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early."

Meanwhile [The Caverns]

Rebekah had been confused with what happened. When she suddenly realized that Elena was no longer there, getting up she rushed through the caverns.(Elena is running)

Rebekah: You can't hide, Elena! Not sure why I'm feeling under the weather. Must be your boys trying to find a loophole. Won't matter, I could chase you down on my worst day.

(Elena finally arrives at the place where they hide Esther's coffin but before she can enter Rebekah catches her but she just hits her and rushes in.)

Rebekah: You little bitch. (She said looking at Elena trying to enter but can't confusing her.) What is this?

Elena takes a breath and says, " Sorry, no vampires allowed."

Then suddenly Rebekah's phone starts ringing. Growing Rebekah takes out her phone and looks at the caller, surprising her once she sees it's her elder brother Finn. She was already angry because of his betrayal and now Elena being out of her reach, she declined the call. But he once again called and she declined once again but once her phone rang for the 10th time she answered.

(Conversation between Rebekah and Finn)

{Rebekah = Italic} {Finn = Bold} {Old Norse = Underlined}

Rebekah: What do you want, Finn. You backstabber wanker? (She asked angrily.)

Finn: Little sister listen carefully I need your help, please Rebekah. (He asked urgently.)