5

. TAYLOR SWIFT AND BRITISH ACTRESS KAIA BROWNE SPOTTED ON AN EARLY MORNING RUN IN CENTRAL PARK!

. IS KAIA BROWNE THE NEW ADDITION TO TAYLOR SWIFT'S INFAMOUS SQUAD?

. HERE'S WHY WE THINK KAIA BROWNE AND TAYLOR SWIFT'S NEW FRIENDSHIP STARTED AT THE MET GALA!

. KAIA BROWNE SPORTS NEW BUZZCUT ON MORNING RUN WITH INFAMOUS STAR, TAYLOR SWIFT

--------------------------------------

"AND CUT!"

Kaia pulled away from her co-star, Will, taking in a deep and shaky breath. That was one hell of a passionate kiss. And while Will was nice enough to slip a mint between each take, it still felt weird.

"Great job, everyone. That's it for today," Their director called out while the crew members already started turning off and putting their equipment away. "Try and get a lot of rest. It's going to be a long one tomorrow."

They had to film a pretty intense scene that was going to start bright and early. As in, 4 a.m. Kaia had nothing planned but an early dinner and sleep on her schedule. If she wasn't too tired, she thought maybe she might have done a quick, twenty-minute workout in her living room before showering.

She couldn't wait to get out of her costume and back home. Period dramas took way too much energy. No wonder life sucked so much in the 19th century. These dresses were way too uncomfortable.

"Hey, that was a fun one, right?" Will said, trailing after Kaia as she walked over to the snack table and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Yeah," Kaia chuckled, taking a long swig before adding, "I'm exhausted though, and this wig is so fucking itchy."

"Yep, me too," the blond man answered, leaning against the table. "I mean, I'm not wearing a wig but yeah, my legs are killing me. And all that hair product is annoying. I could definitely go for a drink."

Kaia hesitated a little, taking a quick glance at the man as she figured he was probably working up the courage to ask her to come along. With a little forced smile, she started walking away in the direction of her trailer.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun," she humoured him. "I think I might indulge myself and have some wine before bed."

Will cleared his throat awkwardly, running his fingers through his perfectly coiffed hair. "I thought maybe you'd want to hang out tonight? You know... we're gonna be pretty close for the next couple of months and, maybe we should try and get to know each other better? I mean, we've been doing this for about almost two years now and I feel like I barely know you."

There it was.

Kaia turned around and smiled at him sheepishly. "I agree. I'd love for us to be friends."

Will coughed awkwardly again, standing just outside Kaia's trailer, his own just across the lot.

"So... is that a yes?"

Kaia walked up the two steps to her door and turned around, her hand on the handle. "Like I said, Will. I'd love for us to be friends when I'm not so exhausted," she chuckled softly, finally opening the door to her tiny private quarters.

"Alright, how about this weekend then?" He suggested and Kaia actually gave him a genuine smile this time.

"Yeah, that sounds great. We could go to a pub, invite everyone else," Kaia responded softly only to see the smile on Will's face falter just a bit in disappointment.

"Right, yeah. Of course! That sounds great! Sounds like a great plan," he clicked his fingers and clasped his hands together, eyes shining at Kaia.

She felt bad. She had no idea how to tell him she rooted for the other team and the other team only.