Chapter 59

Seeing Jun Qingyu coming up, the people in the car raised their hands and bowed their shoulders, saying in unison: "Hello Madam!"

Jun Qingyu turned his head and got out of the car, "You go chasing Fu Yuanchuan, I will take another car and go back by myself."

Only Shi Kaixin followed, so what did so many people do?

"Don't Madam..." Shi Kaixin hurriedly stopped. "The marshal sent us to protect you."

Jun Qingyu said lightly: "I don't need protection."

Shi Kaixin tried to persuade him, "But madam, the situation is special right now, and one more person is more of a guarantee."

"No need to."

"You don't have to worry about the marshal, we only have some people here."

Jun Qingyu ignored him and walked forward.

The people in the suspended car chased out, but they didn't know what to say or do, so they could only follow Jun Qingyu.

Seeing that Jun Qingyu was really going to leave, Shi Kaixin gritted his teeth and stood in front of him and opened his arms and shouted, "Stop!"

Jun Qingyu paused and raised his eyebrows as he watched the menacing Shi Kaixin in front of him. Is this...?

"Madam, we are ordered to take you back." Shi Kaixin looked around and motioned for them to come forward.

When they stepped forward and slowly surrounded Jun Qingyu, Shi Kaixin said solemnly: "So many people are here, don't force me..."

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu rolled up his cuffs, and there was a breeze on his face, so let's fight.

However, Shi Kaixin had no intention of doing anything, and immediately snorted, "Don't force me to kneel and hold your thigh and cry and beg you to go back!"

Jun Qingyu: "......?"

What are you talking about?

Shi Kaixin can't take care of that much, the task must be completed, but they are facing the Marshal's wife.

Shi Kaixin said fiercely: "There are so many of us, think about what it's like when we all hold your thigh and cry! I cry loudly!"

"..."

There are many restaurants downstairs in the office building. Although it is night time, there are some people coming and going in front of the restaurant at 7 or 8 o'clock. They have been in a stalemate for so long, and a few groups of passers-by have been curious to see them.

If the scene that Shi Kaixin said really appeared...

Jun Qingyu's mouth was slightly pursed, he couldn't afford to lose this person.

"lady?"

Jun Qingyu glanced at him and turned to get into the car.

Shi Kaixin laughed twice and turned to show off to his brothers, "Did you see it? This is wise and brave!"

Bros:"……"

Silently bypassed Shi Kaixin and got on the car.

Shi Kaixin came up last and closed the car door smoothly, "Drive!"

The car that receives the instruction automatically starts to plan the route.

Jun Qingyu sat quietly in the corner, holding Guangnao to send a message to Fu Yuanchuan but did not get a response, maybe the meeting has already started.