Chapter 60

Jun Qingyu opened his eyes suddenly, but subconsciously raised his hand and was grasped by his wrist.

Fu Yuanchuan tasted the cream unhurriedly until he kissed the last little bit on his cheek, "Anything else?"

"No, no more."

"Go wash and change clothes."

Jun Qingyu nodded woodenly, but before he could leave, he was picked up by Fu Yuanchuan.

At this moment, Jun Qingyu subconsciously looked at the living room, there was no one. Generally, no one would come down until the time for patrols to change shifts.

Jun Qingyu breathed a sigh of relief, then leaned against Fu Yuanchuan's shoulder, rubbing the cream from his hair onto his clothes.

Perceiving Xiaoyu's childish little movements, Fu Yuanchuan said nothing, holding Xiaoyu back upstairs, placing it in the bathroom, and adjusting the temperature in the bathroom.

Although the body is gone, there is still a lot of cream on the clothes.

Jun Qingyu unbuttoned the button and planned to take off his jacket first, and then heard the sound of the bathroom closing door, only as if Fu Yuanchuan went out and helped him close the door without paying too much attention.

But then there was another ‘click’, like the sound of a lock in the bathroom.

He turned his head in surprise, and Fu Yuanchuan did not go out.

"you…"

Fu Yuanchuan put the jacket on the shelf and said in a deep voice, "Together."

---

The dinner prepared by Jun Qingyu is still on the dining table.

When Fu Yuanchuan went downstairs, the dishes on the table were already cold. There were a lot of dishes, but at this time too much food was difficult to digest when sleeping. He picked some dishes that fish liked and served them hot.

In the bedroom, Jun Qingyu buried herself in the quilt, not knowing whether it was because the quilt was not breathable or because it was too warm. He didn't hide it for long, but felt a little hot on the face.

Fu Yuanchuan put down the dishes, patted the fish through the quilt, "Get up and eat something?"

There was a muffled voice from the little fish, "I'm asleep."

Fu Yuanchuan laughed and said: "If you don't come out, I will lift your quilt."

Jun Qingyu snorted and sat up slowly. The quilt with the quilt on his head was not taken off, as if he was wearing a thin quilt cloak.

This movement involved the legs, and it was inevitable that there was some tingling sensation. Jun Qingyu frowned. He glanced down and saw no traces, only the ointment applied.

There is also a faint medicinal fragrance.

In the bathroom just now, even though he didn't make it to the end, Jun Qingyu still felt a little backache and leg pain, which may have something to do with standing for too long.

In addition, I didn't sleep all night last night, and now I feel a little sleepy when I sit up.

Fu Yuanchuan sat by the bed, set up a wooden table and put it away, "Eat less, and rest after eating."

Time flies quickly, and after such a boil, it's early morning again without knowing it.

Jun Qingyu nodded, drank a little porridge and stopped eating. When Fu Yuanchuan finished eating, he helped clear the table.