Chapter 61

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes and smiles even more on his face, urging narrowly: "Then remember to turn three hundred and six in the air. This way is more handsome and fits the feeling of surprise."

It's just that the edge of the pool is a little close to the surface of the water, and it may just fall into the water before making any movements.

"Okay." Fu Yuanchuan looked at the smiling little mermaid on his lap, and raised his hand to help him up.

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu straightened up following his strength, "You don't really want to turn around in the air...huh?!"

Fu Yuanchuan leaned over and pressed into the bottom of the water.

Jun Qingyu lay down on his back, with a string of dense small bubbles floating up in his ears, at a loss, he subconsciously curled Fu Yuanchuan's calf with the tip of his tail.

Inertia caused him to sink down involuntarily, Jun Qingyu felt that he seemed to touch the bottom of the pool, and the next moment he started to float up again.

Fu Yuanchuan cast his eyes down and glanced at the fishtail with a little trembling.

The mermaid tail is used to attack, even the slap-big little mermaid has a low attack power. The first reaction of the little fish being thrown down is not to use the fish tail to attack, but to entangle him.

Gradually beginning to float up, the recovered Jun Qingyu encircled Fu Yuanchuan's neck, pulled the person back to the bottom of the water, and spit bubbles at him with a smile.

Fu Yuanchuan hugged him and swam forward, Jun Qingyu wiggled his fish tail from time to time, but more often he stuck it on Fu Yuanchuan.

Compared with the mermaid who can stay in the water for a long time, Fu Yuanchuan has to surface from time to time to breathe while swimming.

While exchanging his breath, Jun Qingyu lay on his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him, "Are you tired?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head and leaned against the shore with his arms around the mermaid, "Do you feel your legs feel better?"

Jun Qingyu said: "I don't feel much after entering the water."

To be precise, after the fish tail is differentiated, there is no feeling anymore.

Fu Yuanchuan glanced at the time and said, "Soak for another half an hour."

"it is good!"

When he was in the water, Jun Qingyu never swam by himself, but was always tired of Fu Yuanchuan's side and let him take the swim with him.

It was getting dark outside, thinking that Xiaoyu often stayed up late these few days, and she must not have enough sleep, so he carried Xiaoyu upstairs in advance.

Jun Qingyu didn't change clothes, his legs still looked like fish tails, "put me on the soft chair." The fish tails were still dripping.

Just after he recovered his legs, I went to take a bath and sleep.

"Okay." Fu Yuanchuan hugged Xiaoyu and turned around to take something.

Jun Qingyu only thought he was going to get the clothes, but when Fu Yuanchuan came back and looked at the ointment in his hand, Jun Qingyu was stunned and didn't react for a while.

Fu Yuanchuan squatted in front of him and said, "Apply medicine."

Jun Qingyu: "..."

In an instant, Jun Qingyu's face was hot, and he said: "It's already healed."