8 Interview

Part 8 Interview

Khushi waited, without eating breakfast. She wanted to see what Arnav does. He went to his room to take a bath. He came out getting fresh. He felt better but still, there was uneasiness in his stomach and throat. making a plate, he came to the dining which was in the corner of the living room. Sitting at the dining he ate, watching the news on TV. He spared a glance at the room next to the kitchen again and again. But the person who was residing in the room didn't come out but she was watching him from inside the room. He finished eating and went to his room.

Khushi didn't come out of the room unnecessarily. She was thinking about the interview all the time. She was nervous as hell because the person who is going to examine her is none other than her husband. Her heartbeat raised erotically. She has to get the job. The chance of being with Arnav 24*7 was something she didn't expect and also something she could never get. She couldn't let it slip from her hand. The MD of the concern also looks very cool. He needs to appoint a fresher. Which MD will think like this? Everything is in her favor now. If she misses this chance, then she would be the unluckiest person in the world. As she asked, Devi Maiya has shown her a good way to reach Arnavji. If she can get a good chance that she didn't dream of, she can make it possible too. She thought.

What should be done to get the job? She has to be bold even though she was not. If she could make herself bold, she should show herself boldly at least. But how could she answer the question DIFFERENTLY? She could prepare if she has an idea about how the question would be. She was nervous. Let it be anything, she will face it. In taking a deep breath, she nodded yes.

That's why Ratna called Khushi.

"Hello, Aunty"

"How are you, Khushi? "

"I'm fine, Aunty"

"Started lying...?" Ratna asked.

"No Aunty... I'm really fine"

"Is it? I don't think your husband would give you a reason to be fine"

"He doesn't need to give me reason Aunty. I can create my happiness..."

Ratna wondered.

"That's great..."

"Doesn't mean he can be free..." Khushi said.

Ratna chuckled.

"He has to pay for marrying me... he has no choice" Khushi chuckled.

"you and your husband..."

Khushi smiled.

"By the way, why didn't you call your parents? Garima thinks you have forgotten them because you are happy with your husband"

"Let them think so, Aunty..." Khushi said emotionally.

"I'm sorry, Khushi..."

"you no need to be sorry... in fact, Arnavji also... we can't blame him. Being alone is his nature, right? " Khushi said.

"Mmm... did he go to the office? "

"No Aunty... he is at home only because he is not feeling well"

"What happened to him? "

"Food poison. "

"oh my God... how is he? "

"better... he walks well now"

"What do you mean WALKS WELL? Was he so sick? "

"Yes, Aunty. He vomited... was taking rest for the whole night on the couch"

"What would have happened if you are not there? "

"He would have been admitted to the hospital... simple"