Chapter 64

"No kiss." Fu Yuanchuan curled his fingertips and rubbed Xiaoyu's cheek, and said, "I can hold you to sleep."

"Um... don't." Jun Qingyu closed the quilt and hit Hatch and whispered: "I will feel sleepy when you are by my side. I didn't feel anything if I didn't sleep all night when you went out for a meeting last time. "

"Hasn't slept all night?"

"..."

A trace of clarity flashed through the sleepy brain, and Jun Qingyu was stunned for an instant. He quietly raised his head and glanced at Fu Yuanchuan, then quickly retracted his gaze, and hugged himself with his hands around his knees.

Fu Yuanchuan looked down, only to see Jun Qingyu curled up into a ball, with a weak and pitiful feeling.

When I saw such a small fish in the past, this incident may have passed.

But Fu Yuanchuan has always been strict with Xiaoyu's physical condition. When he went out for a meeting, he thought Xiaoyu was asleep, and he didn't expect to stay up all night.

"You will hurt your body a lot like this."

Jun Qingyu nodded honestly.

"Stay up late is also a waste of energy."

Jun Qingyu continued to nod her head obediently.

"I try to go out as little as possible in the future and hold video conferences."

Jun Qingyu nodded... After a pause, he looked at Fu Yuanchuan in surprise, "You..."

Fu Yuanchuan straightened out Xiaoyu's hair, tied it behind him with a hair rope, and said, "I'll stay with you, so I won't stay up late."

Through the present Fu Yuanchuan, Jun Qingyu seemed to be unable to see the person who had to approve documents and indulge in work before holding the sick body.

He got down from the chair, the thinness on his body was slid to the ground and piled up at his feet. Jun Qingyu didn't care, and threw himself into Fu Yuanchuan's arms, urging, "Are you sure you won't stay up late?"

Fu Yuanchuan stabilized the little fish and said with certainty: "Yes."

Jun Qingyu leaned close to his ear and breathed softly: "Really?"

"..."

Perceiving Fu Yuanchuan's stature, Jun Qingyu chuckled and let go, "Well, then I will go to bed on time. Today is the last day to stay up all night, I'm going to stare at the account news."

As soon as the voice fell, Jun Qingyu felt his wrist being held, and Fu Yuanchuan's eyes were facing each other. He asked innocently, "What's the matter?"

"It's still early." Fu Yuanchuan casually brushed away the decorations on the table, picked up the little fish on it, and gently kissed his lips, "Stay up late on the last day and celebrate."

---

The air circulation inside the house is turned on, and the sound from the lowest wind speed is so small that you can hardly hear it if you don't listen carefully.

Fu Yuanchuan sat in a chair with a small fish wrapped in a thin quilt, and quietly waited for feedback from the comment area after the news was released.

The message was sent out on time. Jun Qingyu's fingers were sour that he couldn't hold the mouse. Fu Yuanchuan held his hand to manipulate the mouse, which was considered to be sent by the two together.