Chapter 68

Jun Qingyu squeezed his hand, chuckled and said, "I am also looking forward to it."

Regardless of whether it is before or after the book is worn, Jun Qingyu's concept of the Spring Festival is very vague, only knowing that it is the day of family reunion.

He has no family, so naturally he would not pay attention to these. The decorations on the street are used to distinguish between festivals and non-holidays.

But not right now, Jun Qingyu thought for a while, and asked, "Is there anything I need to prepare in advance?"

It seems that there are many things to prepare for the New Year in some places.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "No, I will prepare everything."

"it is good."

---

Fu Yuanchuan said to prepare, and Jun Qing thought it was just a few days before the New Year to start preparing, but he did not expect to see all kinds of new things appearing at home in the last half month.

Some were sent by courier, some were delivered by Shi Kaixin, and some of them were decorated by the construction team when they got up early.

Jun Qingyu took a bite of the bread, the sound of the machine turning in his ears, the noise was not big.

Fu Yuanchuan handed him a cup of warm milk and coaxed: "It will be done soon."

"If you go on like this, will you renovate the whole house." Jun Qingyu thought about the places in the house that had been moved recently. It really felt like it was being renovated.

Fu Yuanchuan feels that there is nothing wrong with decorating the whole house. "It is said that the new year is new. These decorations are brought with you when you buy the house. You can see if you don't like it, and you can change it together this time."

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "I don't know much about decoration, so you can do it."

When the decoration is ruined or not good-looking, it will be troublesome.

"Okay, install it and see if there is anything you don't like before changing it." The drawings before the decoration have been shown to Xiaoyu, but if the decoration is not a comparison-check the details, you can change it at any time if you don't like it.

'Buzz'

While talking, Guangbra vibrated twice.

Fu Yuanchuan put down the cup and turned on Guangnao to check the news.

Shi Kaixin: [Marshal, I have something to report! 】

Shi Kaixin: [The cronies called me just now. He said that he wanted to invite you to a video conference with the marshal. He also said that he wanted to discuss with you about important things. I asked about the specifics, but he just refused. Say, sent me a string of characters, tell me, send this to you and you will understand. 】

Fu Yuanchuan blacked out all the contact information of the other party, including everyone around him. The other party could not find Fu Yuanchuan, so they could only contact Shi Kaixin.

Shi Kaixin: [It's this string of characters. ] Directly copy and paste-a string of characters is sent over.

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan not speaking, Jun Qingyu keenly realized that there seemed to be a problem, "What happened?"

When Fu Yuanchuan saw this string of characters, his expression remained the same. He shook his head and said, "It's nothing, I will have a meeting, which is related to the leaders of the empire. Don't go to the store for a few days."